💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España: All Stars (official thread)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
38 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

How  is Puppi still there? She’s been a mess!!

I thought her runway this week was decent and I think her having a maxi challenge win def saved her from being eliminated last week 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanlittlem

• Ladle Ghoulash

• weed

• alsemanche

BUtterfield 8

Pupi is a hilarious queen but her runways are utter sh*t and I’m tired of her getting a pass for them 

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Pupi is a hilarious queen but her runways are utter sh*t and I’m tired of her getting a pass for them 

Poop-i Poisson

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The fact that she even blurted the whole story out to guest producers while recording :air:

I was like... Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Fantina

Sad to see Sagittaria go home, she was a really strong contender for the crown!

Also YASSS SAMANTHA AND JURIJI :heart:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

alsemanche
Spoiler

Juriji should have been top 2 instead of Sethlas imo

Sad to see Pupi leave right before the finale again, i was hoping she'd be in it with Juriji. Idk why but I really don't care for Hornella. 

The roast was sooo good though

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem

I loooooved this episode :golfclap: Best one this season imo in terms of challenge, the runway was okay tho, nothing to go crazy. The twist was super interesting but it was just boring 'cause we knew who they had decided before the twist actually happened so there was nothing to be bitting your nails about? :huh:

• Like 1

weed

Decent reunion, happy for Onyx getting her flowers and it's sweet for Samantha getting Congeniality. 

Seems like crown is between Sam and Seth but I kind of don't care who gets it. All 4 would be cute, Hornella the most random. She's a great queen but the aura is just a little uncertain.. Samantha would be a gag lmao bald fool from S2 to winner but good heart overall, Sethlas most obvious and deserving, talented DRAG queen, and Juriji perhaps most impactful because she's like trilingual supermodel, she will take it global. 

some of the questions were so gaggy and some so boring/they didn't really answer at all. Supremme is chill but almost too chill.. how much influence do you think she has on the decisions of the show? Ru's level, above Ru, 1/4 of judges, listens to producers, idk.

• Like 1

Plastic Flower

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Samantha would be a deserving winner. :poot: She completely changed my perception of her this season. 

Drop it

Juanlittlem

This was a different finale than what we're used to seeing on other franchises and I must say I enjoyed it? I don't get the eliminated girls from top 4 talking to the top 2 but other than that I felt it was cute? Loved watching the top 2 getting ready together.
Also, idk why Spain always chooses weird songs for lipsyncs when we have so many more iconic ones that could work better? But anyways. Congrats to the winner :party:

alsemanche

People spoiling the finale on twitter like 30 minutes after it aired... what crack are they in :alsemanche: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1