💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Drag Race España: All Stars (official thread)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I can't stand Sagittaria :deadbanana: I know they've edited this to make her look bad but she acts like a brat on twitter too :messga: 

Agreed with the top this episode, I feel Sethlas was deserving of a top 2 considering the critiques and if she choreographed and Juriji wrote the lyrics it would've made sense for them to be the top 2, but I guess she got an underserving placement last week so it compensates :ladyhaha: Also having her top 2 in 4 episodes would be crazy, so good for Samantha.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanlittlem

• Ladle Ghoulash

• weed

• alsemanche

alsemanche

That was wild :air: I was fully on Sagi's side last episode but gurl after this episode... the mess

The editing was v weird this episode also. We literally got more Samantha speaking than the actual performance for the second group :alsemanche: 

Also Juriji clearly won the lipsync idk how Samantha got the win. I really don't like her but at least she deserved a top spot this time.

The preview of next episode was also weird af, they showed us so much from the rehearsal :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem
Just now, alsemanche said:

That was wild :air: I was fully on Sagi's side last episode but gurl after this episode... the mess

She did say on twitter she was medicated and that was why she was quiet, but anyways, her coming for the girls on Season 2 for no reason, saying she wanted to leave on the mainstage was... being a brat :ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Also Juriji clearly won the lipsync idk how Samantha got the win.

Juriji didn't know the words to the lipsync, so it's probably that, but I did like the energy she was serving.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 1

weed

Def agree with Sagi, I support the queen, but I wish the attitude became "I'm going to force them to crown me" instead of "there's no point, it's over." The judging was wack and I'm glad she is pointing it out, I hate how it developed. Spending way too much time this episode on her complaining, it's clear she's going home and I'm only at the choreo. 

• Like 2

weed

ooo mama the choreographer wants to f*ck sagi lol the way he's behind her holding her skskssks but he's hot

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I can't stand Sagittaria :deadbanana: I know they've edited this to make her look bad but she acts like a brat on twitter too :messga: 

Agreed with the top this episode, I feel Sethlas was deserving of a top 2 considering the critiques and if she choreographed and Juriji wrote the lyrics it would've made sense for them to be the top 2, but I guess she got an underserving placement last week so it compensates :ladyhaha: Also having her top 2 in 4 episodes would be crazy, so good for Samantha.

Yeah, with her behavior on the main stage, her comments on Twitter, and everything the other girls had to say about her on the episode, I’m not sure how much editing needed to be done to make her look bad 🪦

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, weed said:

ooo mama the choreographer wants to f*ck sagi lol the way he's behind her holding her skskssks but he's hot

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Honestly, so glad Sagittaria went home. The drama of her being upset about Sethlas (rightfully) being in the top and her (rightfully) being in the bottom was so stale by this episode lmao. The fact that she even blurted the whole story out to guest producers while recording :air: Get a grip, girl! 

That being said: The Ovah Girls absolutely killed this 

Ladle Ghoulash

I honestly think Javier Calvo is the hottest man alive. Mawmaw, I’m OBSESSED 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • YAAAS 1

weed

LOVED Nathy's comments for Sagi. Sooo sweet, so true. Anna the only regular judge that I agree with. Love her so much. Whenever she likes my tweets I get so happy lmao. I'm glad at least Twitter is on Sagi's side lol def need her on a season judged by Ru.

Anna telling Hornella "Your beginning lyrics were so strong, "I have p*ssy, I have nerve," it's a very beautiful and interesting statement" sldgubdsilfgbu but spill the tea mama!

Obsessed with Juriji ruining her reveal to give a gift/show to Nathy, loved it. So fun. 

El Oh EL at Sagi being like "I'm leaving" and Supremme being like "You can't" sidgfubdlifgub 

A little gagged at Juriji's comments to Hornella! "if you're our sister you can't be so correct.. I haven't seen the Hornella I know"

Exciting teaser for next episode, must be very funny. Love the dramatics 

Edited by weed

Ladle Ghoulash

I will never cease to be amazed by how quickly and thoroughly the fans on Twitter will go to the mat for any queen that insinuates that the competition has been “rigged” against them and how quickly that results in them turning on the judges’ panel lmao. I think the judges have pretty much been on the money this season, tbh

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
10 minutes ago, weed said:

LOVED Nathy's comments for Sagi. Sooo sweet, so true. Anna the only regular judge that I agree with. Love her so much. Whenever she likes my tweets I get so happy lmao. I'm glad at least Twitter is on Sagi's side lol def need her on a season judged by Ru.

Anna telling Hornella "Your beginning lyrics were so strong, "I have p*ssy, I have nerve," it's a very beautiful and interesting statement" sldgubdsilfgbu but spill the tea mama!

Obsessed with Juriji ruining her reveal to give a gift/show to Nathy, loved it. So fun. 

“I have ***, I have nerve” - Spanish poet laureate, Hornella Góngora

weed
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“I have ***, I have nerve” - Spanish poet laureate, Hornella Góngora

Anna:

tears-of-joy-amanda-holden.gif

• YAAAS 1

MessyTop

How  is Puppi still there? She’s been a mess!!

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 1