Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España: All Stars (official thread)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower

I enjoyed the episode. I thought Samantha would be top 2 and I don't like her that much. :max: I genuinely though she deserved it.

Drop it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juanlittlem

• Ladle Ghoulash

• weed

• alsemanche

weed

Thought it was a good episode, agree w the judging. 

There were some weird ones lol Jurijis.. visually great but only the high notes really showed off her vocals for me. interesting choices made. Shook at them getting Bey (or the sample used), other high profile songs. 

Wish there was a runway. It's all stars mama

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Mocchi

Can we officially nominate the spanish drag race as the best in all the franchise? 😍

• YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/14/2024 at 4:24 PM, bionic said:

at one point in time i would've said sagitarria was a clear winner... now im not so sure

Ngl I feel like Sethlas was who I clocked as the clear winner from the jump 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
30 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

Can we officially nominate the spanish drag race as the best in all the franchise? 😍

DRES, DRPH, DRUS, DRUK are my faves

• Love 1

Flippy

The eliminated queen… She did not deserve to go, it pissed me off :flippy: :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Juanlittlem

Oh girl the drama is starting! Sagittaria is already ranting about it on twitter :teehee:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Magneto
51 minutes ago, Flippy said:

The eliminated queen… She did not deserve to go, it pissed me off :flippy: :madge:

I was fully expecting her to be top 2 for this episode. I was so shook and totally agreed with Sagi

Free my mind
  • Thanks 1

Flippy
57 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I was fully expecting her to be top 2 for this episode. I was so shook and totally agreed with Sagi

Agreed 100%! The decision made no sense and it pissed me off 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

juicyjuicy

Can’t wait to start watching this - didn’t realise it had already started. Faves are Onyx & Juriji!

Ladle Ghoulash

Ngl I think Sagittaria is being a huge brat on the most recent ep. Girl is bitter asf lmao. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

weed

hmm it's so hard to judge! I thought top 3 was clearly Sag, Juri, and Sethlas. Sag I thought was guaranteed top 2, with 2nd spot going to either of the others. Juriji was good. Sethlas 2nd look was one of the best in DR history, but 3rd was very underwhelming, agreed w Sag there. However disagree w Paki deserving high, her first one was bad, 2nd was was great, 3rd was meh, which was so conflicting! Samantha first 2 were really great, 3rd was ok so she's safe, agreed. Hornella first 2 were... bad.. and 3rd was okay. Could have been bottom 2 for me. Pupi, love her so much, worst of the week by far. 

Sagi did too much in untucked but I loved it. Give us genuine anger mama. 

Agree w elimination, amazing lip sync super fun. 

I was sooo gagged when I read the spoilers like 7 months ago, but I've found it very fair so far overall. 

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
29 minutes ago, weed said:

hmm it's so hard to judge! I thought top 3 was clearly Sag, Juri, and Sethlas. Sag I thought was guaranteed top 2, with 2nd spot going to either of the others. Juriji was good. Sethlas 2nd look was one of the best in DR history, but 3rd was very underwhelming, agreed w Sag there. However disagree w Paki deserving high, her first 2 were bad. Only 3rd was good, which was so conflicting! Samantha first 2 were really great, 3rd was ok so she's safe, agreed. Hornella first 2 were... bad.. and 3rd was okay. Could have been bottom 2 for me. Pupi, love her so much, worst of the week by far. 

Sagi did too much in untucked but I loved it. Give us genuine anger mama. 

Agree w elimination, amazing lip sync super fun. 

I was sooo gagged when I read the spoilers like 7 months ago, but I've found it very fair so far overall. 

Agreed about Hornella, absolutely thought she could’ve been in the bottom. I agree with the judges about Sag not communicating the essence of the sin in the look she created. Like, she got a ball gag, had she put that in her mouth and tied her hands behind her back or something, I think she could’ve served the BDSM fantasy she was alluding to, but the cat o’ nine tails by itself wasn’t enough to make the whole look BDSM, imo. I didn’t think Sethlas’ last look was bad per se, but was kind of surprised the judges didn’t clock her giving them a very similar silhouette to the one they explicitly told her to avoid. Ultimately, I do think that, given the quality of her first two looks and that her last one was giving “Pride,” I think she deserved top two. 

• Love 1

weed
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Agreed about Hornella, absolutely thought she could’ve been in the bottom. I agree with the judges about Sag not communicating the essence of the sin in the look she created. Like, she got a ball gag, had she put that in her mouth and tied her hands behind her back or something, I think she could’ve served the BDSM fantasy she was alluding to, but the cat o’ nine tails by itself wasn’t enough to make the whole look BDSM, imo. I didn’t think Sethlas’ last look was bad per se, but was kind of surprised the judges didn’t clock her giving them a very similar silhouette to the one they explicitly told her to avoid. Ultimately, I do think that, given the quality of her first two looks and that her last one was giving “Pride,” I think she deserved top two. 

I feel like if they were really wanting BDSM to represent Lust then okay, she did not provide there. But I feel like it is so much broader, she wore red, skin tight, sexy, it gave me lust! And I thought both of her brought looks were amazing. Idk that's why it makes it all very hard to judge! What is the criteria percentage for first 2 looks, construction of made look, concept of made look? Samantha and Sethlas had good concept, poor execution. Paki and Sagi great execution, poor concept, etc. I think Sethlas response in untucked about the conceptual part was very well said, agreed with them there.

• Like 2