'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

David Corenswet cast as Superman

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Queen Gloria said:

Hot take, I never cared for Cavill. As an actor myself, I think Cavill is very wooden and unexpressive. One scene in BVS literally felt like an awkward high school drama production. He's hot but I feel like he was hired solely on his appearance. As soon as I saw David Corenswet in Pearl, Superman instantly came to mind, before Superman Legacy was even being talked about. David's got the looks, charm and acting chops. I'm so onboard for him and Rachel Brosnahan as Lois! 

Reveal hidden contents

Amy did her best to work with him but good lord, his acting is atrocious.

I thought Henry was very 'meh' In Superman, but he was great in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and pretty much everything else I've seen him in. He's even pretty good in The Witcher, although the role doesn't require much as Geralt is a very stoic character.

Anyway, he needs to do more stuff like The Man from U.N.C.L.E. He has a lot of charm and humor, and it doesn't always show in the roles he plays.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimotheeChalamet
On 6/28/2023 at 8:55 PM, Queen Gloria said:

Hot take, I never cared for Cavill. As an actor myself, I think Cavill is very wooden and unexpressive. One scene in BVS literally felt like an awkward high school drama production. He's hot but I feel like he was hired solely on his appearance. As soon as I saw David Corenswet in Pearl, Superman instantly came to mind, before Superman Legacy was even being talked about. David's got the looks, charm and acting chops. I'm so onboard for him and Rachel Brosnahan as Lois! 

Reveal hidden contents

Amy did her best to work with him but good lord, his acting is atrocious.

As a director, BVS is a whole awkward high school drama production and probably edited by a blind man

BlingNotTheMusic

Ugh, it's 2023. I'm ready for a Latino Superman.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

RAMROD
11 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ugh, it's 2023. I'm ready for a Latino Superman.

I don't think studios will do that race/sex bend stuffs so often anymore. They had few tries and the demands isn't there. When they did it, it was low grossing, or not as big as they hoped to be. Besides, the backlash will be severe, Disney is currently in the middle of this. The ones who demands it have low attendance in reality, and the ones who against it cos they hate woke already not gonna see it. Hollywood is business, if someone wants something, you gotta show it in forms of sales, or critical acclaim, make it $1B sellers if you can, the way conservatives did it to Top Gun & Mario Bros for example, when they wanted to get back at Disney, and the Hollywood will listens, they will see it works, that people actually wants it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanLights
On 6/27/2023 at 5:38 PM, weed said:

mmmm glad I opened the spoiler :lolly:

I’m not :cyanlights:

waterfall

he kinda looks like the last dude but less muscular… hopeful he can bring some personality or charm in that character cuz sometimes superman is a bit boring 

the girlie looks hot af tho 

Archived