Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So, when is the Chromatica Ball Film going to be released?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Another win for the OG Chromatica Clowns Club! 🤡 

Incase you were working last week - GAgA herself confirmed an edit of the Dodger Stadium live show is in the works (editing stages). Praise! 

But when do you think it'll officially be available for fans and locals to view? I have a feeling it'll drop officially on streaming next month (1 year since the Dusseldorf date). And are we thinking it'll go to HBO, Netflix or other? 

Let's also pray they don't cut out any important bits like her raw speeches and the stunning interludes, right?

Ok now you talk - 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

When Nurtec ODT says she can.  :traumatica:

I forgot all bout dat ad 🥰

CatelynnMarie

i don't know, but OMG i am HOPING she does a theatre release as well as a regular like streaming/ purchase of it. i wanted to go see Coldplay's tour film when it came to theatres, but wasn't able to go due to illnesses and things. last year, i got the chance to watch the theatre version of Twenty One Pilots' livestream concert they had done early 2021, just this time they brought it to theatres with special integrated things for the theatre experience. the surround sound was WILD. it was a livestream that was performed and filmed where it wasn't possible for live shows yet, so they did this amazing performance. ever since i saw that i just kept thinking, WHY aren't artists doing this or wanting to do this?? it was one of the best experiences for me and to imagine TCBT film IN theatres like THAT omg. i am doubtful it will actually be released to theatres, but i am just happy we are getting it in general. i just think it would be super sick to have that experience as well as the option to stream/ buy the film. 

i feel like it would be an experience all of us would be shook with, genuinely 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh I thought it was going to be with HBO and would drop when it was rebranded as MAX. Which would make sense since it would've been close to the Chromatica 3 year anniversary.

Now that it's late-June and she's editing, I would say within the next month or so? But knowing her team it will be December or hell even 2024 :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

tylertremallose
1 minute ago, CatelynnMarie said:

i don't know, but OMG i am HOPING she does a theatre release as well as a regular like streaming/ purchase of it. i wanted to go see Coldplay's tour film when it came to theatres, but wasn't able to go due to illnesses and things. last year, i got the chance to watch the theatre version of Twenty One Pilots' livestream concert they had done early 2021, just this time they brought it to theatres with special integrated things for the theatre experience. the surround sound was WILD. it was a livestream that was performed and filmed where it wasn't possible for live shows yet, so they did this amazing performance. ever since i saw that i just kept thinking, WHY aren't artists doing this or wanting to do this?? it was one of the best experiences for me and to imagine TCBT film IN theatres like THAT omg. i am doubtful it will actually be released to theatres, but i am just happy we are getting it in general. i just think it would be super sick to have that experience as well as the option to stream/ buy the film. 

I remember seeing a theater release of a show I had seen in person and was so disappointed in it. They cut so much of the show out. A lot of the little random bits that gave the unique elements from the show were gone.

So it kinda makes it hard for me to want to see a theater release again. 

• Shook 2

CatelynnMarie
Just now, tylertremallose said:

I remember seeing a theater release of a show I had seen in person and was so disappointed in it. They cut so much of the show out. A lot of the little random bits that gave the unique elements from the show were gone.

oh this makes me super sad /: welp :noparty: i am so sorry you had that experience. i wasn't even thinking about that, now i'm like oh, s**t that's true and very on point to what would/ could happen. it was a cool thought for the experience, but if it meant a lot of the show being cut out, then no :ohno:

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I didn't even think of tour films getting theater releases but now I'm hoping there's a chance they'll do this. Maybe Bobby is reading this :ladyhaha:

Guillaume Hamon
19 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I had the same feeling with the film of "on the run" by Bey and Jay years ago. It was made so cinematographic that it kinda lost the live show energy... It's pretty hard to show the best bits in the most fancy way without ending super neat as if the spontaneity was gone. :/

EDIT: The fact they barely interacted with the audience may also be why it didn't feel much like the live event it was.

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

RebeldeFaith

Hopefully next month, but mind keeps telling me it'll be closer to the 10th ARTPOP anniversary.

Something something idk
  • Shook 1

lilboyblue

She did not say she's currently editing, that was a photo of her when she WAS editing. So it's probably finished by now, and if she mentioned the project specifically, it should be soon! Right?

:huntyga:

• Shook 3
  • Thanks 2