Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What is the special project that Gaga is talking about?

Quark

Special Project   

258 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Special Project

• Joker Movie
    • Top Gun Maverick
    • LG7
    • Upcoming Movie
    • Other

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Gaga just confirmed that she wrote and produced music for a special project. What do you think is the special project? 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovernmentHookah

I’m positive that it’s for Joker.  LG7 could be a possibility, but I’m not hyping myself up. I’d rather go for the obvious but I could be wrong.

N a t h a n

I know it's a crazy idea, but maybe she wrote a songs with Doja Cat for her new album lol

CatelynnMarie

my instinct is telling me it's for something else not listed, however it could be for joker. i'm still not entirely feeling like lg7 is coming anytime soon, i just don't. i feel like this is for something else entirely and it has me intrigued and excited, whatever it is. the fact she created and produced on her own, whatever is, that's gonna be super sick to eventually find out when she's ready. side note, omg i cannot express HOW excited i am for joker :nooo:  the ENTIRE film and soundtrack are gonna POP i just know it

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I’m positive that it’s for Joker.  LG7 could be a possibility, but I’m not hyping myself up. I’d rather go for the obvious but I could be wrong.

but the joker isn't a new and not a special project, it's already wrapped and we already know about it :emma:

edit: well it is a special project but it'd be random af for that to be what she means :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

GovernmentHookah
12 minutes ago, catsounds said:

but the joker isn't a new and not a special project, it's already wrapped and we already know about it :emma:

edit: well it is a special project but it'd be random af for that to be what she means :air: 

Lol let’s hope it’s LG7

Starmie25

Maybe the "special project" is her collaboration with the Straw hats from One Piece :vegas:

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Lol let’s hope it’s LG7

i legit think it's a collab or fashion music remix or something bc if it was lg7 she would say lg7, 'special project' screams I'm telling you all in advance it's a special project not an album so please don't think it's lg7 :laughga:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Starmie25

Seriously though I don't think it's Joker related since she used a comma after mentioning the film 👀

LG7? Broadway? ARTPOP (Venus Reloaded) who knows ?::vegas:

lilboyblue

I don't think she's talking about LG7 yet because that could become equivalent to an announcement, and it might be too premature.

Probably Joker? But hoping it's something yet unannounced. 

Modern Ecstasy2

A musical?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

monstertoronto

She mentioned Joker separately so I don’t think she would tease the soundtrack as the “special project” without just saying it was Joker related. Top gun is long over. I don’t think she would have said “produced music” as the only element of a new movie she’s in, as she very much wants to establish herself as a movie star independent of just being a singer in movies. I don’t think she would launch a new album cycle when she is so committed to promoting Joker next year. So it’s “other” but I have no idea what would be. Maybe new Vegas residency show? 

Archived