Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Padam Padam reaches the Top 40 on the UK Spotify chart

Teletubby

Featured Posts

dimitristhe
1 hour ago, Better Day said:

I’ll never understand the hype around this song. Anything on Kiss Me Once is better than this low quality low effort music. 

Into The Blue, Mr President, Sexersize, Sexy Love, Feels So Good, Sleeping With The Enemy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Padam Padam

Kiss Me Once is underrated as f*ck!

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • LMAO 1

53 minutes ago, VTV said:

she just performed it @ American Idol

Yes I know but it was like a minute .. 

Anveeroy
2 hours ago, Better Day said:

I’ll never understand the hype around this song. Anything on Kiss Me Once is better than this low quality low effort music. 

@River ban her 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 hours ago, Better Day said:

Then it’s not for you hon :kiss:

Better Day
6 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

Not the haters putting down the hit of the summer of miss kylie:grr:

Actually, I’m a massive fan of Kylie, just not of the song. Her 80s stuff is a lot better than that “song” 

Together You And I!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Cruelty
3 minutes ago, Better Day said:

Actually, I’m a massive fan of Kylie, just not of the song. Her 80s stuff is a lot better than that “song” 

kylie-minogue-hi.gif

*cough cough* The 80s could do with a bit of a nudge, if you'd be interested in taking part in the Kylie Leads Rate – would love to hear your perspective on these songs! https://forms.gle/9hHoeX2zXMwB6Zdg7 *promo promo promo*

Bronco

Honestly, I'm surprised how much it's taken off and I do agree that Kylie definitely deserved better in the years between Aphrodite & Tension. 

But as a Kylie stan, and someone way to aware of how ageist the charts are for women in pop - I am so ****ing happy to see Padam ****ing bulldozing all the ageist c*nts who have deliberately surpressed and cut down amazing women simply for turning 40+ 

• YAAAS 2

weed

hope it grows in the US!! queen deserves it. Can't wait for the album, the last one was amazing.

MonsterofFame
6 hours ago, Better Day said:

Problem is that Kiss Me Once came out while dance pop music was still at its peak. Sia, Rihanna, Miley, Katy, Britney were all dominating the charts so no one paid attention to Kylie. 

Dance pop has been almost dead the past few years so when someone like Kylie finally serves, it's more noticed now. 

JazzGa

No thoughts, only Padam :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1

Lady Adga
6 hours ago, Better Day said:

Let's be happy for Kylie, she deserves it, regardless of whether we like the song or not :tony:

• Thanks 3

actsleazy
18 hours ago, Better Day said:

It gets worse with each listen

I smell a troll

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Better Day
1 hour ago, actsleazy said:

I smell a troll

God forbid someone, who is a Kylie fan, have a different opinion. 

Together You And I!