Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

King of Hearts - Kim Petras “new song” GOVball

GagaSuperfan1

Featured Posts

GagaSuperfan1

Here is a compilation of videos for all you bunheads that would’ve rather been at the Governors Ball tonight.

She did a new song tonight, King of Hearts which will be on her new album FTB. She recently included a snippet of it on her instagram video in black and white where she wields a sword.

King of Hearts

part 1

Part 2

Alone

Alone/Slut Pop transition 

Treat Me Like A Slut

XXX

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2

Kim Petrus

We can say whatever about her music, some songs are pop heaven, some are pretty bad, but she’s undeniably an entertainer. 
i remember seeing her in Paris in 2020 just before covid, she ate. You can feel that she wants this pop queen crown.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

leedeegaga

That instrumental and chorus are strong! But as long as Minute is a bop, there won’t be a skip on the album! I’m so excited to hear what she’s done with Revelations… definitely my favourite track of hers! Claws is probably my song of the summer though!

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...
  • Like 1

GagaSuperfan1
3 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

That instrumental and chorus are strong! But as long as Minute is a bop, there won’t be a skip on the album! I’m so excited to hear what she’s done with Revelations… definitely my favourite track of hers! Claws is probably my song of the summer though!

I think claws would be very strong as a single. If she releases any of them before release I feel like it will be uhoh, but I also think it’s possible we won’t get any more singles before release, then the streams decide for us.

• Like 1

leedeegaga
27 minutes ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

I think claws would be very strong as a single. If she releases any of them before release I feel like it will be uhoh, but I also think it’s possible we won’t get any more singles before release, then the streams decide for us.

It gives me TOTL vibes and it’s so damn catchy! I think Uhoh would be the next release too… she’s really been teasing it and it would be nice to have a clean version of it so I can blast it out at work 😆 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Leoj305

Wonder if this was also produced by dr luke who she continues to support and work with in the studio 

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Wonder if this was also produced by dr luke who she continues to support and work with in the studio 

So brave of you to bring this up. ✊🏼

you go girl

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

She is coming for our ballzzzzz. She’s gonna slay, spay and neuter us. This album is going to be so lit. 

• Like 2

weed

for some reason I thought Ava Max (kings and queens ig lol) and I was like okay werrkkk! but knowing it's Kim I'm like yassssss mama werkkk!! Ava hasn't really dabbled in intense music but Kim slays at it

sounds really good. Slut Pop was so iconic deserves better

• Like 2

sarcamstic

kim’s stage presence is just getting better and better, so proud of ha :kara:

the new songs sound so good!! and the video of XXX with the whip made me SCREAM :firega:

flying like 1000 birds
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Controversiaga

I am READY for this album !!!! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1

Jose Alberto

King of Hearts is amazing!! :legend:

Now, I need to listen 'Minute'. In ATRL, they describe it like this: "It's a love song without any sexual innuendos for a change. She sounds really great vocally and the production is dance pop".

A queen to the willfully ignorant and those who aren’t as capable of caring about other people, maybe

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga
20 minutes ago, INNA said:

A queen to the willfully ignorant and those who aren’t as capable of caring about other people, maybe

Can you confirm you no longer stream any of these songs listed here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke_production_discography

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 3