šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith & Madonna - Vulgar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Evil R

This song slaps, Iā€™m sorry.

And people asking for a ā€œnormalā€ song, they can go and listen to Popular.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

Queen Gloria

So tired of both of them being so try hard. I wish Madonna would try to class up her image a bit as she gets older and present herself in a more sophisticated way. But I know that's not who she is.

Ā Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Edited by Queen Gloria
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

Not the gays eating their daily dose of Taylor and then saying this is boringĀ :air:

I looked over and finds that they didn't say this song is boring. They say this song is terribleĀ :ororomunroe:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

altern8version
21 minutes ago, Queen Gloria said:

So tired of both of them being so try hard. I wish Madonna would try to class up her image a bit as she gets older and present herself in a more sophisticated way. But I know that's not who she is.

Ā Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

agreed re: the try hard comment. it just sounds so desperate and empty and corny. I get "demo that was discarded early on in the album process" vibes from it

also when artists are so referential of themselves in their songs (aka just saying their friggen name over and over again), it's hard to get into them. it just sounds like a cheap "hey don't forget about me - here's my name, look at me" kinda ordealĀ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

thierryrreiht

This attitude of "If you say you don't like us I'll just scream louder about the fact that I don't care what you think" is extremely unlikeable and childish. The song length, vibe, and lyrics are simply meant to appeal to GenZĀ and TikTok, while fans of both might be feeling alienated.Ā 

It's sad to see. It's like when Miley released Bangerz, in terms of "IDGAF", but in her case, it caught on because of what she had been just a year or two prior. The contrast was shocking, and it got people talking. Here, we have Madonna that's been doing random shiz in interviewsĀ for years (twerking in the carpool karaoke, mounting Jimmy Fallon's desk, not to mention her whole look changes with grills and plastic surgery). So this is a continuation into this, where nothing has really attracted her public. Fans or GP alike. It's worth also noting thatĀ Miley was.. 20years old, coming off an adolescence in the spotlight and a kid persona to cut off.

Bref.Ā 

Sad, predictable,Ā unlikeable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TheSine
2 hours ago, Bowman said:

SoundsĀ like aĀ todrick hall song LMAO

Laughed because it's true.Ā :ladyhaha:

šŸ–¤TheSinešŸ–¤
  • LMAO 2

luckyanderson
9 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Sounds like a song RuPaul would release

DO NOT READ MAMA RU LIKE THAT! Maybe on the TIRED MAMARU album but outside of that Mama has been giving us HITS and her lyricism is BACK on Black Butta (minus Black Butta)!

• Like 1

luckyanderson
2 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

Not the gays eating their daily dose of Taylor and then saying this is boringĀ :air:

Are "the gays" in the room with us right now?Ā :wtf:Ā Perhaps the yt gays but the rest of us have taste and Taylor ain't been giving in a LOOONG ass time.

• Like 1

MelbHawker

Instrumental is awful and annoying to listen to.. was hoping for something better. I genuinely like them both, but itā€™s clearly an attention grab and nothing more.

djparky

Just when you think Madge simply cant lower the bar any further she vomits out this garbage.Ā 

Noah X
1 hour ago, Fuffy said:

The versesĀ sound likeĀ Kim Petrasā€™Ā Throat Goat.

just looked that up and listened to it for the first time, reminds me of Naomi Smalls - Legs :lolly:Ā