💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Maluma – Coco Loco on June 8th

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Let’s not stream this a-hole’s mediocre music. Let’s just appreciate his hotness without supporting his music lol 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Let’s not stream this a-hole’s mediocre music. Let’s just appreciate his hotness without supporting his music lol 

There is nothing mediocre about reggaetón.

Just because you’re not a fan of the style of music or it’s content doesn’t make it mediocre. His concepts for 7 Dias en Jamaica and Papi Juancho were pretty cool, as was his most recent with the Love and Sex Tape,  and he always delivers vocally on tour and he puts on a helluva show. 

He and Bad Bunny continue killing it along with Rauw Alejandro. :pawsup:

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Just because you’re not a fan of the style of music or it’s content doesn’t make it mediocre. His concepts for 7 Dias en Jamaica and Papi Juancho were pretty cool, as was his most recent with the Love and Sex Tape,  and he always delivers vocally on tour and he puts on a helluva show. 

His music is very generic imo. I don’t dislike reggaetón (I don’t love it either, she’s good when she’s good and she’s lame when it’s lame just like any music genre imo) but he doesn’t bring something exciting to it. Plus his egotistical attitude is a huge turn off tbh. But he is vocally talented and extremely sexy :gaycat:

VTV
9 hours ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

I want to see his D so bad 

its overrated tbh

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 1

Sugar Baby
10 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Me when I lie:yennefer:

anyways Maluma using sex to sell cause he is a non factor musically this decade 

• Like 1