💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Gaga's music director is at Nightbird studio where BURNS is currently working

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, River said:

It's pretty unlikely that it's for Gaga, she's always part of the creative team, she's always with the producers and music directors when creating music, her absent is really not the way she works on her own music.

Just cuz we haven’t seen a picture of her in the studio, doesn’t mean she’s not there

Bradley
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That's true, but I just can't imagine DJWS reaction if she's just taking his songs and ask BURNS and BloodPop to remake it :enigma:

Of course he'll get credits but... knowing how much he milked the hype for it that would just feels weird if he 'put aside' from it :oops:

Well, Gaga is the boss, he has to listen to her. :huntyga:

Starmie25
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Sounds like something is being cooked 

I bet it's ARTPOP related or TCB film. Lowkey the charts are so "safe" atm so an ARTPOP EP II would be a breath of fresh air :huntyga:

Helxig

100% is for Enigma!

I hope this means they're totally revamping the show! :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GypsyVida
6 hours ago, River said:

It's pretty unlikely that it's for Gaga, she's always part of the creative team, she's always with the producers and music directors when creating music, her absent is really not the way she works on her own music.

She could be there for all we know, and even if she's not there, they could just be doing final mixing/mastering and then send it to Gaga to see if she likes the way everything pieces together. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Joshie S
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Reworked by BURNS and BloodPop ? :enigma:

I fell like it is not ARTPOP related, DJWS doesn't seem to be involved

3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yup.

I have a hard time buying that BURNS would be involved in Enigma 2.0, too, unless he's doing it in addition to working on LG7. Also, she only has a handful of shows remaining on her contract allegedly....it seems weird if BURNS became involved 'only' for that....

IDK but it definitely seems like 'something' is going on beyond Enigma 2.0.

Maybe that's why DJWS was so mad/upset about a month ago?? And said to NOT ask him about ACT II or ARTPOP anymore..?? :wtfga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Gaga to see if she likes the way everything pieces together. 

Hbo Running GIF by Game of Thrones
oh this could turn in so many WRONG ways 

voltron92
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Reworked by BURNS and BloodPop ? :enigma:

I fell like it is not ARTPOP related, DJWS doesn't seem to be involved

Maybe DJWS IS involved. That could be why he stopped talking about it and announced it in a cryptic way. 

TimotheeChalamet

Burns worked on the interludes for TCB so I wouldn't be surprised if he's producing something for the Vegas show (if it's true) 

voltron92
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Burns worked on the interludes for TCB so I wouldn't be surprised if he's producing something for the Vegas show (if it's true) 

Totally forgot chromatica came out after enigma. She should invite some artists that did Dawn of Chromatica!!

Night Vision
16 hours ago, monketsharona said:

He is also composer, musician, producer and music conductor. He is often in the studio

Honestly quite weird, Burns, Tom Norris, BloodPop, now Michael Bearden. Gaga seen at a restaurant close to the studio. 

Richy also back working with Bearden.

It is quite a safe bet to say she is working on some music related stuff  tbh.

That part (bolded) isn't true. She was at Soho House in Malibu, not West Hollywood.

Alfonso

Why is everyone acting so surprised? (in case it's true) 

I'm not expecting new music soon, but that doesn't mean I don't think she could release something this summer; after all, she's free until next year. 

Archived