💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matt Healy and Taylor reportedly break up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

North Country Guy

Looks like she is starting work on her next album

Love of glory can only create a great hero; contempt of glory creates a great man
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1

CoolTrainerTerry
Just now, Cello said:

The thread title :messga:

I was like, wait, he has another girlfriend?!

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

CoolTrainerTerry
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

EDIT: Posted twice :awkney:

Edited by CoolTrainerTerry

StrawberryBlond

Now there's going to be speculation on if they were even dating to begin with or it was just rumour. It's not like either of them confirmed it. Maybe Taylor just wanted it to seem that she had moved on? Or she knew that appearing to be with someone controversial was a great way to get talked about? Or she's realised the controversy around him is too much and her fans were so against this pairing to the point where it could affect her career. To be a celebrity these days, I don't envy them. Maybe they even question what's real anymore. I can't begin to imagine how Joe feels to watch this play out. But in a way, maybe it's better. There's a bizarre trend of celebrities now breaking off a long term relationship and then getting engaged to the next person they date in a few months. Now that's gotta sting for the ex.

• Like 9

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

some people are mad about too many Taylor threads:messga:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

gabeoz
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Now there's going to be speculation on if they were even dating to begin with or it was just rumour. It's not like either of them confirmed it. Maybe Taylor just wanted it to seem that she had moved on? Or she knew that appearing to be with someone controversial was a great way to get talked about? Or she's realised the controversy around him is too much and her fans were so against this pairing to the point where it could affect her career. To be a celebrity these days, I don't envy them. Maybe they even question what's real anymore. I can't begin to imagine how Joe feels to watch this play out. But in a way, maybe it's better. There's a bizarre trend of celebrities now breaking off a long term relationship and then getting engaged to the next person they date in a few months. Now that's gotta sting for the ex.

To be honest, for a while I kinda thought it was a way for Taylor to get all that attention off of Joe. But then it got more publicly serious so that thought went away. She seems to be going through it though. I don’t think that playing songs like False God, IDWLF and I wish you would were random, but I wonder if she’s singing about Joe or matty.

• Shook 1

Cello
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

some people are mad about too many Taylor threads:messga:

Let's call her Matt Healy's ex gf from now on 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

Versace

And I was getting a ton of flack from certain clowns the other day when I suggested we wait for more context before criticizing Taylor but hey everyone loves to point their pitchforks these days, it’s a personality trait I reckon. 

• Like 3

North Country Guy

When this whole Matty Healy situation started up, I was telling everyone that they would not last long and that it was a rebound and I got tons of flak and backlash from some of you and look where we are now😂😂 They were never serious, even though I don't like that she was even associated with him at all.

Edited by 4th Street
Love of glory can only create a great hero; contempt of glory creates a great man

NATAH

the rebound was obvious but girl, she really went for the bottom of the barrel :flop:

taylor could have anybody, why on earth did she even entertain the idea of someone so nasty?

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 11

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Cello said:

Let's call her Matt Healy's ex gf from now on 

ok, but when will we call you Alex Turner's ex wife?

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Cello
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

ok, but when will we call you Alex Turner's ex wife?

Never, you dirty homewrecker 

fight GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • LMAO 7

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to Matt Healy and Taylor reportedly break up