Agunimon
5 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I wonder if she changed the lyrics to Better Than Revenge. :gum:

JAIL TIME if she did!!!!

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

i feel like i missed a chapter... she released standard and deluxe editions with additional tracks even for chromaticunt, and only gifted us stuck on fvckin' you... what am i missing?

Babylon Demo and Born This Way Country Version come to mind

Aglaya
2 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Welcome back to Taylor daily, 50 new threads about her every single day that clog up the forum for those of us who are NOT interested in her.

Not trying to be rude but... You can also NOT click on this threads :sweat: I'm not a fan of Taylor but Gaga has nothing to share right now, should we just stay quiet? :shrug:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Better Day
45 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I wonder if she changed the lyrics to Better Than Revenge. :gum:

No she will not, she even said during her announcement on the socials that “the songs that came from this time in my life were marked by their brutal honestly, unfiltered diaristic confessions and wild wistfulness” so pretty much confirmed nothing will be changed and the album is brutally honest and reflects that time in her life. 

Together You And I!
  • Like 3

Lanadelduck
18 minutes ago, Better Day said:

No she will not, she even said during her announcement on the socials that “the songs that came from this time in my life were marked by their brutal honestly, unfiltered diaristic confessions and wild wistfulness” so pretty much confirmed nothing will be changed and the album is brutally honest and reflects that time in her life. 

Good. Anyone with a problem can **** off and listen to Sesame Street instead.  

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Better Day
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

Good. Anyone with a problem can **** off and listen to Sesame Street instead.  

Exactly, the lyrics can be deemed “problematic” however when you are 19/20 you’d write similar lyrics about a girl who stole yo man. 

Together You And I!
  • Like 2

Lanadelduck
1 minute ago, Better Day said:

Exactly, the lyrics can be deemed “problematic” however when you are 19/20 you’d write similar lyrics about a girl who stole yo man. 

I’d do a lot more than write a song ;)

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

HausOfMark

OMG I am so excited for the FALL OUT BOY collab. I am just over the moon excited! 

-Mark
  • Like 2

COOOK
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Babylon Demo and Born This Way Country Version come to mind

the country road is part of the special edition, and if by demo you mean the HL version, it's in DoC. if not, she did not give us that

TortureMeOnReplay
52 minutes ago, COOOK said:

the country road is part of the special edition, and if by demo you mean the HL version, it's in DoC. if not, she did not give us that

Yeah those are the songs I'm talking about. I just mean that she's given us different versions later after releasing standard songs. I do wish she'd give us re-recordings and extras later on but I'm just saying she's released a couple of extra songs. Also kinda the cure. 

RebeldeFaith
4 hours ago, Better Day said:

All the Twitter threads about it will be something I will avoid. :franminervini:

I'm glad she won't change it though. I'll be playing it full volume. :ororomunroe:

Something something idk

Taylucifer

didn't realise it got leaked:huntyga:

release the fun little vault game anyway Miss Swift:glamourpuss:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Gagaism
5 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

OMG I am so excited for the FALL OUT BOY collab. I am just over the moon excited! 

It’s finally happening. I mean, I LOVED when they performed together at the Victorias Secret FS back in 2013 so I’m excited to see what they have in store 

• Love 1

Future Lovers
10 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Welcome back to Taylor daily, 50 new threads about her every single day that clog up the forum for those of us who are NOT interested in her.

Well when Gaga returns we can talk about her! In the meantime should we just keep spamming the unpopular album opinion threads that appear every 2-3 months?