Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Performing In Space

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

LaLuna

2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Ths thread title made me realise how gullible I was during ARTPOP era, as if Gaga was ever gonna perform in space. :healedmyheart:

I mean, for a while it seemed like she was really going to do it, so... they even mentioned it in a Rolling Stone interview if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Kate Upton ended up doing a photoshoot in space for Sports Illustrated around the same time when Gaga was supposed to do it. I think if Gaga did follow through with the "space" performance, it would have been similar to this. She would go up in an airplane that flew really high and dove back down, get some cool zero-g shots of her floating around upside down and singing for about 5 minutes, then back into the atmosphere. No need for a spacesuit or anything. I think it would have been underwhelming tbh and not as dangerous as a lot of LMs have made it out to be.

https://www.space.com/24726-kate-upton-zero-g-sports-illustrated.html

https://swimsuit.si.com/swimnews/eight-stunning-photos-from-kate-uptons-zero-gravity-photo-shoot

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Space Cowboy
7 hours ago, COOOK said:

ROCKET NUMBER 9 TAKE OFF TO THE PLANET... to the planet...

botticelli-birth-of-venus-lady-gaga-artpop.jpg

The gag that this would be!

sarahb
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

Kate Upton ended up doing a photoshoot in space for Sports Illustrated around the same time when Gaga was supposed to do it. I think if Gaga did follow through with the "space" performance, it would have been similar to this. She would go up in an airplane that flew really high and dove back down, get some cool zero-g shots of her floating around upside down and singing for about 5 minutes, then back into the atmosphere. No need for a spacesuit or anything. I think it would have been underwhelming tbh and not as dangerous as a lot of LMs have made it out to be.

https://www.space.com/24726-kate-upton-zero-g-sports-illustrated.html

https://swimsuit.si.com/swimnews/eight-stunning-photos-from-kate-uptons-zero-gravity-photo-shoot

It was meant to be on Virgin Galactic, like in this pic, not a zero-g plane. That zero-g one doesn't even go into space. 

TELEMMGLPICT000000263762982_trans_NvBQzQ

JazzGa
58 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It was meant to be on Virgin Galactic, like in this pic, not a zero-g plane. That zero-g one doesn't even go into space. 

TELEMMGLPICT000000263762982_trans_NvBQzQ

Interesting info! Do you know if any celebrities have done a flight with Virgin Galactic? That might be a better idea of what Gaga would have done in space

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

crazygato

I would FAINT if she performed the flawless trío of MTN, Venus, and finally TEOG!!!:pray::sleep:

Joshua81
7 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Ths thread title made me realise how gullible I was during ARTPOP era, as if Gaga was ever gonna perform in space. :healedmyheart:

She was actually really gonna perform and also serve as promotion for Virgin Galactic on their VSS Enterprise spacecraft. If I'm not wrong they were offering 10 mins in space and it was rumoured that Katy Perry and Bieber had tickets for it too.

Sadly, their test flight exploded in midair in 2014 and 1 pilot died I think. It was on the news and I rmb my dad telling that to me. When I heard it, I knew she wasn't gonna perform anymore.

Space Cowboy
10 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

Lol remember when Gaga originally announced she'd be performing in space (which got cancelled), but all the conspiracy theory people said it was an Illuminati sacrifice, and Gaga knew she was going to die, citing her life insurance policy as evidence?

The same conspiracy theorists also said Nicki Minaj had killed Whitney Houston in an Illuminati sacrifice ???? Lol

Omg i remember this?? I also remember ppl being worried she be a part of the '27 Club' around that same time. 

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Space Oddity 

I'd die :heart:

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I still think it could very well happen 🤡

Space Cowboy
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I think if this  happened, and Gaga is actually in space and looking down to earth and at the vastness of the black atmosphere, she would be overwhelmed and wouldn’t want to sing something like “Uranus, don’t you know my ass is famous”.  She would probably be emotional and sing a slowed down version of Edge of Glory. I can see her looking at earth and whatever spacey vista and singing “I’m on the edge of glory!!!” while a single tear rolls down her cheek. 

This sounds perfect, and it would only reinvigorate TEOG as one of Gaga's staples. I've always thought the song deserved more, it's one of her best.

skedaddleBItCh

Sine from Above would be intergalactic me thinks

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Sine from Above would be intergalactic me thinks

That outro would hit like euphoria in space my GAWSH.

Archived