Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Leaks Nation: Lady Gaga Has Some Surprises Coming

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

Reality
55 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:triggered:

Has this account gotten anything right before? When I saw this tweet I wanted to make a separate thread about it but I didn't know if they were reliable or not :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Has this account gotten anything right before? When I saw this tweet I wanted to make a separate thread about it but I didn't know if they were reliable or not :giveup: 

I don't think they are :deadbanana: I think I remember them teasing a Bloody Mary music video lol

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:triggered:

A new and fresh version of Born This Way :nooo: 2.0

Totally here for ittttt

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Who cares if true or not?

Let's celebrate clownies

Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

King of the Fall

The fanbase really not learning to stop doing this to themselves. 

Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin to be so quiet?

Reality
5 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Who cares if true or not?

Let's celebrate clownies

Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

I mean, I'm not gonna celebrate it if they don't have a good track record of getting stuff right cause then it's just a blatant lie :bradley: 

A eurodisco & rock album sounds great though, and I'd be more than happy if she went in that direction :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Cello

Am I the only one who is hoping for either a stripped back singer-songwriter album or a solo original jazz album :flop:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Am I the only one who is hoping for either a stripped back singer-songwriter album or a solo original jazz album :flop:

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Reality
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

I would totally be here for an album full of ballads tbh. Something similar to the ballads in ASIB.

🃏🖤👹

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, Cello said:

solo original jazz album :flop:

Hell no….

M i K E Y
35 minutes ago, Cello said:

LMs would indict her

Jack3257
1 hour ago, Cello said:

I’d be here for an album with tracks like ASIB or something Adele style:  I absolutely want a solo jazz album, but not right now.  Her last release was Love for Sale, so I don’t think now would be the right time.

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Reality said:

No

SpadesToStart
14 hours ago, Medusa said:

People mis-quote this story or miss her point quite often (no shade) but I did listen to her give that entire story live and the whole point was how it completely made her fall back in love with her persona and remembered why she loves it, so if anything it’s the complete opposite. 

The Chromatica Ball also seemed to reinvigorate her drive to be a pop star. Obviously she couldn’t act on it right away, cause she had to go into Joker prep soon after the final show, but I agree it feels like Gaga is very creatively motivated right now.

Archived