Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Leaks Nation: Lady Gaga Has Some Surprises Coming

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

FinallyFree

I just wanna say that I’m so glad we’re in the rumors era again. I’ve missed it so much. I feel like it’s always fun (and kinda stressful), but it always brings me back to the pre-ARTPOP time. I love it:’)

RIP SOPHIE 🤍
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Levine
9 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

I just wanna say that I’m so glad we’re in the rumors era again. I’ve missed it so much. I feel like it’s always fun (and kinda stressful), but it always brings me back to the pre-ARTPOP time. I love it:’)

I love it and I hate it at the same time. Because usually when we are in the rumors era, it means that the actual music is still YEARS AWAY lmao 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

VTV

hasnt this been announced already?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TimotheeChalamet
11 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Gaga has never gone more than two years without releasing music…just saying…

Yes, don't get me wrong, I'm totally sure she will release new music sooner or later but it's better to be down to earth and not expect anything rather than being constantly disappointed 

• Thanks 1

COOOK

*sigh* so the pre-album season with self-proclaimed insiders giving us dates every 2 weeks has begun... that being said, we're all ready for june 9

runway-walk.gif

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 5

Gangie
33 minutes ago, COOOK said:

*sigh* so the pre-album season with self-proclaimed insiders giving us dates every 2 weeks has begun... that being said, we're all ready for june 9

runway-walk.gif

The Best part of an album cycle to be honest. Just waiting for Miss Darla of Walmart to come back one more time and rise like a phoenix from the ashes. I'M LIVING FOR THAT!!! 

But to be honest, all these rumors are not the coincidence. It's just a natural part of pre-album cycle and I'm sure something is definitely coming at some point. It might be new music, something Chromatica ball related, some Haus Labs visuals, new residency, ARTPOP 10th Anniversary Special Edition, Act 2, That target exclusive song from Chromatica (I don't remember the name) being put on streaming or it's just could simply be the new merch from the store and so on. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

MelbHawker

If she’s done filming Joker 2 & it isn’t being released til end of next year, I wouldn’t be surprised if she does put out new music :shrug: Here’s hoping!

• Like 3

LastNight

Ok what do we actually know for sure? Am I right in saying it’s the following: 

- TCB was professionally filmed
- Richy and Michael are together working on *something*
- She has more dates to fill in her Vegas contract

And then the most believable rumour we’ve had (based on users saying they’re reliable) is from HasItLeaked (name?) saying that she has a promo tour booked for this year.

So it’s actually not out of the question to say we might be about to get a TCB film announcement, followed by the release + promo tour for it, potentially coinciding with/followed by an announcement of revamped Enigma dates? 

Then the speculation about her recording new music is just based on her past collaborators being in the studio recently, her previous pattern of releases, and Twitter rumours that she’s coming. So new music soon is possible, but we don’t actually have anything concrete to confirm it. Is that right?

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 7

Born This Way the Eleventh Anniversary :ororomunroe:

Edited by iamamiwhoami
Grammar
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

M i K E Y
4 hours ago, FinallyFree said:

Same :fatcat: well my first time was during pre Chromatica era. I used to log in gagadaily in every class I had in 2019. It was so fun even if it was mentally exhausting most of the time lmao

2 hours ago, LastNight said:

So it’s actually not out of the question to say we might be about to get a TCB film announcement, followed by the release + promo tour for it, potentially coinciding with/followed by an announcement of revamped Enigma dates? 

Now that you mention that: isn’t it likely she will release TCB film to promote the new Vegas dates? Makes sense to me but we’ll see I guess

• Like 1

JazzGa

OMG her dad is putting out his debut album Lost at Joe isn't he??!? :excited: Nepo daddies lets gooooooo!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • LMAO 2

bpmMonkey
2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Same :fatcat: well my first time was during pre Chromatica era. I used to log in gagadaily in every class I had in 2019. It was so fun even if it was mentally exhausting most of the time lmao

Now that you mention that: isn’t it likely she will release TCB film to promote the new Vegas dates? Makes sense to me but we’ll see I guess

She sooner will release the announcement for a neon liquid eyeshadow to promote the Vegas Show than give us a glimpse of a trailer for the TCB film 😁

but I also feel like we’re moving into the next music project phase, very slowly. It usually takes 3~4 compleat random announcements to the point where I wanna quit her all together and never speak to her (in my head) again and only THEN we‘ll get first teaser/leaks for real music. 

it’s gonna be a long edge sisters 💜:laughga:

• LMAO 1

ThisGuyTony

What we want: Chromatica Ball Film, ACT II, LG7 lead + MV, droplet single + MV

What we’ll get: HausLabs, Enigma 

:anveeroy:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1