Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Leaks Nation: Lady Gaga Has Some Surprises Coming

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

julz

Gaga releases Replay music video that can be played in Apple's just announced Vision Pro... a dream :volantis:

• YAAAS 2

ELECTROHEART

Eurodisco and Rock... yes please :messga:

An album full of Replays, Perfect Illusions and Diamond Hearts would be a collapse :messga:

Gaga really wants to feed straights and gays on a same album, huh

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Kirby Ghosty

Honest question: 

why can’t she promote Joker and release an album at the same time? Isn’t film promo just attending a few talk shows/red carpets? She can perform the lead singles whenever she goes to talk shows about Joker… :oops:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

misha4ever
8 minutes ago, Kirby Ghosty said:

Honest question: 

why can’t she promote Joker and release an album at the same time? Isn’t film promo just attending a few talk shows/red carpets? She can perform the lead singles whenever she goes to talk shows about Joker… :oops:

Because I guess she wants to prioritize her man, her family, her friends and herself better than being working 24/7 for months, I think.

english is not my native language >.<

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

The Chromatica Ball also seemed to reinvigorate her drive to be a pop star. Obviously she couldn’t act on it right away, cause she had to go into Joker prep soon after the final show, but I agree it feels like Gaga is very creatively motivated right now.

i think so too - but i think she has the power now to go into hiding and then come out with something powerful and insane. she’s probably been doing so much cool stuff - i mean just look at the Dom Perignon commercial. 

misha4ever

Not a single one of you knows what you want for her next album, so if she releases one, y'all going to be messy af.

english is not my native language >.<

Charmz

Honestly guys I’m not even joking right now I really do feel like something bout to pop off 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 3

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

Honestly guys I’m not even joking right now I really do feel like something bout to 

What's your heart telling you King.

Is it the new ARTRAVE II EP ? Chromatica ball film? Vegas revamp? Gaga in Space 2025?

Edited by Staryu17

KindnessPunk

At this point it could be:

1. Vegas Return Announcement 

2. Chromatica Ball Film 

3. New Single (not tied to an album) 

or all of the above? :udidnt:

Although Idk if LG7 could come this soon but we never really know with Gaga. Maybe as an 8-track EP

• Like 1

Kirby Ghosty
3 hours ago, misha4ever said:

Because I guess she wants to prioritize her man, her family, her friends and herself better than being working 24/7 for months, I think.

Who says she has to work 24/7 for months?:what: How long does it take actually to promote a film. She doesn’t have to do press EVERY single day back to back. 

I mean there are other actors in the film too they’ll be promoting as well:littlepotter:

• Shook 1

Starmie25

Also if nothing comes to fruition on June 9, are we allowed to bully these "insiders" ?? Lol Jk jk unless... 👀

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Also if nothing comes to fruition on June 9, are we allowed to bully these "insiders" ?? Lol Jk jk unless... 👀

Don’t think of it as bullying, think of it as messy criticism :ororomunroe:

• Love 1