Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Leaks Nation: Lady Gaga Has Some Surprises Coming

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

Allan
16 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Should we have a countdown?Ā :glamourpuss:

Countdown for a rumored announcement of an announcement that she didn't even announce herself? Sounds like us!Ā :sis:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 3

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

This hit me in the feels hahahĀ 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

ARTPOP Act II: The Haus Labs Palette

And I would live.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 2

Gagaplayer315

The TikTok Haus Labs jingles compilation album is comingĀ :giveup:

• LMAO 1

sillynate
5 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Gaga has never gone more than two years without releasing musicā€¦just sayingā€¦

We got top gun last year so we should expect something next yearĀ 

Spoiler

Joker 2: Electric Boogaloo soundtrackĀ 

Ā 

• LMAO 1

Monsy Monste

anything that includes BTWB or Joanne tour professional recordingsĀ  (sth like MBT philly) or even Lollapalloza 2010? : (Ā 

retrosexual123

I do think we need to be realistic and accept that the next time we get new Gaga music will be for The Jokerā€¦ if thatā€¦

Knowing the kind of headspace Gaga was in when writing Chromatica (Bloodpop essentially having to force her to record it) I think itā€™s super unlikely she has actively chosen to write pop music againā€¦ as sad as it isā€¦

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Leoooo
4 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

I do think we need to be realistic and accept that the next time we get new Gaga music will be for The Jokerā€¦ if thatā€¦

Knowing the kind of headspace Gaga was in when writing Chromatica (Bloodpop essentially having to force her to record it) I think itā€™s super unlikely she has actively chosen to write pop music againā€¦ as sad as it isā€¦

People mis-quote this story or miss her point quite often (no shade) butĀ I did listen to her give that entire story live and the whole point was how it completely made her fall back in love with her persona and remembered why she loves it, so if anything itā€™s the complete opposite.Ā 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 12

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Medusa said:

People mis-quote this story or miss her point quite often (no shade) butĀ I did listen to her give that entire story live and the whole point was how it completely made her fall back in love with her persona and remembered why she loves it, so if anything itā€™s the complete opposite.Ā 

she says a similar story every press tour for every album. either she's talking out of her ass to give a sense of importance to the new album or she routinely falls out of love with creating music.

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

she says a similar story every press tour for every album. either she's talking out of her ass to give a sense of importance to the new album or she routinely falls out of love with creating music.

All the artists do that, they aint gonna sell an album promoting it by saying "This is my 3rd best album and I didnt wanna make it but here we are!"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5