💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"Electric Dream" A LG7 Concept Made By AI

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

I'm so bored :messga:

I asked ChatGPT to make a description track by track for Gaga's seventh studio album including key, bpm, producers, singles and even release dates, I can't believe the result was sooo amazing (and scary if you ask me):

Spoiler

"Electric Dream" the seventh studio album by Lady Gaga released on July 21, 2023 features a mix of dance-pop bangers, soulful ballads, and experimental tracks that showcase her versatility as an artist. With themes ranging from love and heartbreak to fame and music, the album takes listeners on a journey through the highs and lows of the human experience.

Description track by track:

01. "Heartbreak Anthem" (120 BPM, D minor) - Released on June 9, 2023 as the first single off the album. This upbeat dance-pop track features lyrics about moving on from a breakup and finding strength in independence. Lady Gaga teams up with DJ/producers BURNS, BloodPop and RedOne to create this disco-house banger.

02. "Electric Dream" (99 BPM, G major) - This synth-heavy mid-tempo track has a dreamy quality to it, with Lady Gaga singing about the power of imagination and the beauty of chasing your dreams when you're alone against the world.

03. "Body Language" (118 BPM, E minor) - The secong single off the album released on July 14, 2023. This sultry track sees Lady Gaga team up with R&B/Pop singer Abel Tesfaye for a steamy duet about the power of nonverbal communication. The instrumental incorporates an acid bassline on heavy 90s electronic drums and catchy synths.

04 "Maren" (128 BPM, Bb major) - Third and final single for the album impacting US radio on November 2023. "Maren" is a club-ready banger and sees Lady Gaga embrace her inner diva, singing about the allure of fame and the power of an independent woman over a pulsing EDM beat produced by DJ Zedd and Madeon.

05. "Radical Love" (108 BPM, C# minor) - This space-themed song has a haunting quality to it, with Lady Gaga singing about a love that transcends time and space over a sparse instrumental arrangement.

06. "Golden Hour" (80 BPM, F major) - This stripped-down, acoustic track has a wistful quality to it, with Lady Gaga singing about the fleeting nature of happiness and the importance of living in the moment.

07. "Neon Lights" (130 BPM, A minor) - This high-energy dance track features a driving eurodance beat and pulsing synths, with Lady Gaga singing about the euphoria of being lost in the music on a nightclub after the stressful pain of daily life.

08. "Last Dance" (124 BPM, G# minor) - A powerful pop-house track that brings the album full circle. Gaga's vocals are emotive and passionate over a soaring beat and nostalgic synths, paying tribute to the 90s rave movement and the enduring spirit of dance music.

09. "End of the World" (120 BPM, D# minor) - This apocalyptic banger sees Lady Gaga taking a darker, more ominous sound, with lyrics about the end of days over a brooding instrumental arrangement produced by Axwell and BloodPop.

10. "Resurrection" (100 BPM, E major) - This epic finale sees Lady Gaga embracing a triumphant, anthemic sound, with lyrics about rising from the ashes and finding strength in adversity over a soaring instrumental arrangement

"Heartbreak Anthem" her next Bad Romance I fear :ohwell:

Edited by ELECTROHEART
"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 9

• ELECTROHEART changed the title to "Electric Dream" A LG7 Concept Made By AI
COOOK
1 minute ago, ELECTROHEART said:

BURNS, BloodPop and RedOne to create this disco-house banger.

yaasss :giveup:

2 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

with R&B/Pop singer Abel Tesfaye

nope...

kesha-bye.gif

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Railing
4 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

04 "Maren" (128 BPM, Bb major) - Third and final single for the album impacting US radio on November 2023. "Maren" is a club-ready banger and sees Lady Gaga embrace her inner diva, singing about the allure of fame and the power of an independent woman over a pulsing EDM beat produced by DJ Zedd and Madeon.

Even ChatGPT wants ARTPOP ACT II :queenga:

• LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

Mother of Puppies

I can definitely see her releasing "Radical Love" :huntyga:

And "Electric Dream" sounds amazing :volantis: omg I'm hyped now....

I

NEED

NEW

GAGA

MUSIC

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Mother of Puppies
22 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Maren" is a club-ready banger and sees Lady Gaga embrace her inner diva

:pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Charmz

Wasn’t “maren” an actual song she recorded sometime?

Always & Forever, đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïžđŸŠ‰CHARMZđŸŠ‰đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïž

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Charmz said:

Wasn’t “maren” an actual song she recorded sometime?

For act 2 

InTheCloset

I want this album so baaaaad. 
Maren would slay us i fear. 

The abyss stares back

27monster27

"04 "Maren" (128 BPM, Bb major) - Third and final single for the album impacting US radio on November 2023. "Maren" is a club-ready banger and sees Lady Gaga embrace her inner diva, singing about the allure of fame and the power of an independent woman over a pulsing EDM beat produced by DJ Zedd and Madeon."

Not the AI taking this from ACT II. :air:

he/him/his
  • LMAO 1

Little Monstera

That is the most perfect imaginary LG7 concept I've ever read. I want it I need it :giveup:

SpanishChaosAngel
9 hours ago, Railing said:

Even ChatGPT wants ARTPOP ACT II :queenga:

even it says “release on november 2023” what does Chat GPT know that we dont?

preparing for Clown Liciense:flop:

• Shook 1

candydarling

shouldvr asked for lengh too!!

Edited by candydarling

MANiCURE 6

Omg that sounds perfect...

Here's what I got

Spoiler

Album: "Metamorphosis"

Artist: Lady Gaga

Genre: Pop, Dance-Pop, Electronic

Release Date: November 10, 2023

Length: 56 minutes

Tracklist:

"Awakening"

Key: G major

BPM: 90

Producers: Lady Gaga, Nile Rodgers, BloodPop

Description: "Awakening" serves as the opening track, setting the stage for Gaga's artistic transformation. It starts with atmospheric synths and gradually builds up, symbolizing the beginning of a new chapter in her career.

"Metamorphosis"

Key: E minor

BPM: 128

Producers: Lady Gaga, Madeon, Max Martin

Description: The title track "Metamorphosis" is a high-energy dance anthem that showcases Gaga's bold and fearless evolution as an artist. With infectious beats and empowering lyrics, it captures the essence of self-transformation.

"Revelation"

Key: D# major

BPM: 116

Producers: Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Greg Kurstin

Description: "Revelation" takes a more introspective turn, blending electronic elements with soulful melodies. Gaga's emotive vocals shine through as she explores themes of self-discovery and inner strength.

"Euphoria"

Key: A minor

BPM: 124

Producers: Lady Gaga, BloodPop

Description: "Euphoria" is a pulsating club banger that embraces pure joy and freedom. With its infectious hooks and euphoric synths, it encourages listeners to embrace the moment and let go of inhibitions.

"Phoenix"

Key: C major

BPM: 122

Producers: Lady Gaga, Zedd, Ryan Tedder

Description: "Phoenix" represents Gaga's resilience and ability to rise from the ashes. It combines powerful vocals, anthemic production, and inspiring lyrics that celebrate strength and overcoming adversity.

"Gravity's Pull"

Key: F# minor

BPM: 110

Producers: Lady Gaga, Tchami, Benny Blanco

Description: "Gravity's Pull" delves into the complexities of love and attraction. The track features infectious grooves and a captivating chorus that explores the irresistible force that draws two people together.

"Whispers in the Dark"

Key: B major

BPM: 100

Producers: Lady Gaga, David Guetta, Stargate

Description: "Whispers in the Dark" slows down the tempo, delivering a mesmerizing ballad that showcases Gaga's vulnerability. It's a poignant reflection on longing and the intimate connections formed in the shadows.

"Illuminate"

Key: E major

BPM: 128

Producers: Lady Gaga, Skrillex, Jimmy Napes

Description: "Illuminate" is a dynamic and energetic track that explores the power of self-expression and authenticity. Gaga's vocals soar over the pulsating beats, creating an electrifying anthem for individuality.

"Infinite Stars"

Key: C# minor

BPM: 118

Producers: Lady Gaga, DJ Snake

Description: "Infinite Stars" channels ethereal vibes, immersing listeners in a cosmic soundscape. It's a dreamy and atmospheric track that invites listeners to escape into a world of infinite possibilities.

"Resilient"

Key: F minor

BPM: 124

Producers: Lady Gaga, Stargate, Max Martin

Description: "Resilient" is a defiant and empowering anthem that celebrates resilience in the face of adversity. With its infectious hooks and uplifting message, it serves as a reminder to stay strong and persevere.

"New Horizons"

Key: G# major

BPM: 96

Producers: Lady Gaga, Benny Blanco, Jeff Bhasker

Description: "New Horizons" serves as the album's closing track, bringing a sense of hope and renewal. It combines introspective lyrics, soaring melodies, and lush production, leaving listeners with a feeling of anticipation for what lies ahead.

Singles:

"Metamorphosis" - Released on October 6, 2023

"Euphoria" - Released on November 3, 2023

2 singles lmao, this is so accurate.

• YAAAS 1