Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Brazilian Swifties already camping for tickets


LateToCult
 Share

Featured Posts

Mocchi
7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

does taylor not have her own website or are her fans just going to spam GGD with 5 new posts a day?

 

If you don't like it how about taking a walk or reading a book? Bitter and hateful comments like these could be easily avoided :kiss:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mocchi

Loving all the posts by annoyed people by Taylor topics :ladyhaha: 

Simply avoid them, it's not that difficult :trollga:

You would be so annoyed if it was another artist? :ororomunroe:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

Loving all the posts by annoyed people by Taylor topics :ladyhaha: 

Simply avoid them, it's not that difficult :trollga:

You would be so annoyed if it was another artist? :ororomunroe:

actually yes. when dua was popping off FN there were threads about her every other day  and people didn’t like that either 

Edited by Chromatography
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstasy2
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

does taylor not have her own website or are her fans just going to spam GGD with 5 new posts a day?

 

It’s become Taylor Daily and I can’t stand it. Not why I’m here.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo
6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But this section of the forum is specifically made for artists, other than Gaga, that members like? 

WHEN GAGA HAD NEW MUSIC and was touring chromatica, she literally did not have 4-5 new posts a day on her own website 

its annoying when another artists fans come here and spam the forum with a bunch of random posts 

its fine if it were a few here and there but its literally more than gaga EVER gets even when she has material out.............

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mocchi
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It’s become Taylor Daily and I can’t stand it. Not why I’m here.

And why are you here? It's that difficult to let other people enjoy with one of  their favorite artists? Taylor is not even on my top 10 list but I enjoy people enjoying

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mocchi
19 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

WHEN GAGA HAD NEW MUSIC and was touring chromatica, she literally did not have 4-5 new posts a day on her own website 

its annoying when another artists fans come here and spam the forum with a bunch of random posts 

its fine if it were a few here and there but its literally more than gaga EVER gets even when she has material out.............

Comments like these make wanna leave this site. But then I remember, oh there's the ignoring option and not everybody is so bitter! 😍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Catnikko
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It’s become Taylor Daily and I can’t stand it. Not why I’m here.

then don't open the thread? If it was just Gaga news the site would be dead and probably shut down by now, jfc

 

I currently see only one thread about taylor on the homepage currently, the rest is conversations, drag race, politics or etc so should we stop having those here too :bear:

Edited by catsounds
https://linktr.ee/jamalholt
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Catnikko
7 hours ago, Gagaism said:

They’re camping to get tickets, not for the show 

they don't sell them online? :deadbanana:

https://linktr.ee/jamalholt
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, catsounds said:

they don't sell them online? :deadbanana:

The companies that manage those things there usually open tickets for online and physical selling 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

The companies that manage those things there usually open tickets for online and physical selling 

i guess with how people queue for ages on ticketmaster and it freezes before they can book them, that's not a bad idea :emma:

https://linktr.ee/jamalholt
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
ChicaSkas
On 6/3/2023 at 1:11 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

This. Can they just get a Eras Tour thread or something as a compromise?

I'm actually looking for one. It SHOULD be in this section of the site but it's not

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...