💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

musician

Brazilian Swifties already camping for tickets

LateToCult

Featured Posts

AMRer
7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

does taylor not have her own website or are her fans just going to spam GGD with 5 new posts a day?

If you don't like it how about taking a walk or reading a book? Bitter and hateful comments like these could be easily avoided :kiss:

AMRer

Loving all the posts by annoyed people by Taylor topics :ladyhaha: 

Simply avoid them, it's not that difficult :trollga:

You would be so annoyed if it was another artist? :ororomunroe:

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

Loving all the posts by annoyed people by Taylor topics :ladyhaha: 

Simply avoid them, it's not that difficult :trollga:

You would be so annoyed if it was another artist? :ororomunroe:

actually yes. when dua was popping off FN there were threads about her every other day  and people didn’t like that either 

Modern Ecstasy2
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

does taylor not have her own website or are her fans just going to spam GGD with 5 new posts a day?

It’s become Taylor Daily and I can’t stand it. Not why I’m here.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Monstermilo
6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But this section of the forum is specifically made for artists, other than Gaga, that members like? 

WHEN GAGA HAD NEW MUSIC and was touring chromatica, she literally did not have 4-5 new posts a day on her own website 

its annoying when another artists fans come here and spam the forum with a bunch of random posts 

its fine if it were a few here and there but its literally more than gaga EVER gets even when she has material out.............

AMRer
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

And why are you here? It's that difficult to let other people enjoy with one of  their favorite artists? Taylor is not even on my top 10 list but I enjoy people enjoying

AMRer
19 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

WHEN GAGA HAD NEW MUSIC and was touring chromatica, she literally did not have 4-5 new posts a day on her own website 

its annoying when another artists fans come here and spam the forum with a bunch of random posts 

its fine if it were a few here and there but its literally more than gaga EVER gets even when she has material out.............

Comments like these make wanna leave this site. But then I remember, oh there's the ignoring option and not everybody is so bitter! 😍

Catnikko
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

then don't open the thread? If it was just Gaga news the site would be dead and probably shut down by now, jfc

I currently see only one thread about taylor on the homepage currently, the rest is conversations, drag race, politics or etc so should we stop having those here too :bear:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Catnikko
7 hours ago, Gagaism said:

They’re camping to get tickets, not for the show 

they don't sell them online? :deadbanana:

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, catsounds said:

they don't sell them online? :deadbanana:

The companies that manage those things there usually open tickets for online and physical selling 

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

The companies that manage those things there usually open tickets for online and physical selling 

i guess with how people queue for ages on ticketmaster and it freezes before they can book them, that's not a bad idea :emma:

• 2 months later...
ChicaSkas
On 6/3/2023 at 1:11 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

This. Can they just get a Eras Tour thread or something as a compromise?

I'm actually looking for one. It SHOULD be in this section of the site but it's not

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived