other

Swifties use adult diapers to the Eras Tour

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

People peed in cups at the Dallas Chroma ball. I mean... this is slightly more time saving and less embarrassing some how....

Adult diapers are weirdly a thing though not just for seniors. 

I'll never forget my driving teacher telling me calmly how she was "peeing right now" as she was being driven by me. It was funny as heck and somehow broke the ice. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monstertoronto
On 6/3/2023 at 2:04 PM, gumzy3000 said:

I think if you have to resort to wearing a diaper because you can't hold your pee/poop in a 3 hour concert, you probably have some condition or at least a mild version of it... 

they don’t have a medical condition they just want to drink and not have to leave to go ti the  washroom. I think even these women doing it would tell you they don’t need diapers in their everyday life, they’re just being hardcore about this concert. 

gumzy3000
42 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

they don’t have a medical condition they just want to drink and not have to leave to go ti the  washroom. I think even these women doing it would tell you they don’t need diapers in their everyday life, they’re just being hardcore about this concert. 

I almost forgot that I spent time debating this and now I see this... I need to get a life :neyde:

In the end of the day, if someone chooses to wear diapers and it doesn't stink then I am okay with it.

trolly troll troll

This is so unnecessary :laughga:

I’ve waited in line over night for Gaga many times and this was never necessary. They’re doing too much. Just be smart smh  :ladyhaha:

Archived