TaylorSwift 164,557 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 https://anyma.lnk.to/Grimes Ā Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poltergeist 4,006 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 At laaaast, I'm tired of listening to that looped fragment pretending to be the whole song! I've been getting messages from my deep waters Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AURAOFSHEISSE 6,517 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 Thank Godthis song is so good āHands on your knees, Iām Angelina Jolieā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lippoutou 4,665 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 Wait isn't the song already out on YouTube? Ā Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dubstep111 786 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 Wait, so youāre telling me I get Madonna and GrimesĀ on the same day?!? I canāt šĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harry Potter 241 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 FINALLY!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,019 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 Omg finally. Can't wait to finally use this song on my Instagram stories lol. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatelynnMarie 4,577 Posted June 1, 2023 Share Posted June 1, 2023 LETS GOOOOOOO omgĀ Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,574 Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 I still donāt believe herĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,692 Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 Iāll believe it when itās in my music libraryĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
UWontUseMyMind 749 Posted June 2, 2023 Share Posted June 2, 2023 We had to wait for the song to pass from Grimes to Anyma for a proper release...I can't with Grimes sometimesĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.