💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's obsession with black and pink?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Does somebody know why she was at one point rather obsessed with this combination? Was this always a tease for chromatica?  

met-gala-2019-lady-gaga-two-dresses-4.jp

ab67616d0000b2736040effba89b9b00a6f6743a 

Gaga-Rodriguez-rain-on-me.png 

And of course the collaboration with black pink

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Mother of Puppies

If I'm not mistaken black, lavender and dark pink are her favorite colors

(and in case of "Chromatika pink" she said in an interview she was inspired by the womb)

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

she said in an interview she was inspired by the womb

lol I love everything about Chromatica but the interviews were so pretentious with all the neurological and pseudo-scientific talk 😂

Anyways yes, black and pink are her favorite colors :)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Illuminati

I remember her getting a hot pink typewriter for LG6/ASIB sessions and there were quite a lot of pink looks over the years when she teased the album. Then she dyed her hair pink for Haus Labs.

I always assumed that the color pink or feminine energy would play a big role in the album and she probably did all of that to get herself into the mood for it. Pink was kinda the booty shorts of Chromatica era.

With all the female and LGBT artist collabs we had during the Chromatica and Dawn era, I think she achieved that.

I wouldn't be surprised if she moved on to something else next, even if pink is one of her favorite colors.

NATAH

i completely stole this aesthetic from her tbh, i love doing pink and black combos with stuff

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

Ziggy

Tbh I think it’s a few things:

1) she likes it lol

2) it is a staple late 80s-90s club color duo and the shades she chose were late 80s-90s af in general; hot pink dress? Barbie af. I think if we want a peek into her brain, plastic doll is it. She felt caged in like a doll, dolls wear pink. So Gaga kinda adopted the blonde icon in pink aesthetic then made it the era pallete bc…

3) it’s also very 90s Japan which a LOT of chromatica was inspired by as it itself took inspo from HR Geiger and 80s-90s New York club culture.

4) unrelated mostly, but I think she loves the hard b*tch aesthetic so much and throwing in a hot pink (pulling from the listed inspos before) helped define how the pink did that for her

I have high doubts she thought it through this much and I think it was probably more of this gives me the right vibe. But I do think that in her aesthetic journey at the time, there were a number of convergence points for this color scheme, in particular. To the point of it being womb-like to her, I think a further appeal would be that combined with the HR Geiger aesthetics, a hot pink would give this primordial, organic but also graphic, synthetic edge that I think would hold a lot of appeal to someone trying to craft a world around a warped psyche 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 2

Anderson123

She’s obsessed with Sour Candy not having a music video probably. 

Or maybe that’s me. 

• LMAO 1

RAMROD

That's two of her favorite colors, dated as far back as The Fame Era. The other ones is Lavender. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡