💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Photographer Oliver James L’Eroe shooting with Gaga soon

Reality

Featured Posts

Reginald
9 hours ago, Juniper said:

Also, if it’s jazz, he’s not going. He already said so before. 

:icant: :icant: :icant:

GagasEnigma4
10 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Yes work life balance!!! I truly want Gaga to be happy and Vegas allows her to do so much of what she loves without over-extending herself. I haven’t seen her in Vegas yet but hoping to see her when she returns. 
Honestly I think Vegas is here to stay at-least for a couple more years. And she can still tour globally when a new album drops! 

I think so too. She genuinely loves it and says it all the time at her shows there. Its the perfect work life balance. She is so happy there. She is not looking to leave anytime soon, and this is just based on my many experiences being there and I have met some of the Haus and they all say they love being in Vegas

Its weird to me quite a few LMs make it seem like she is chained to her Vegas contract and hating every minute of it, trapped, and cant wait to get out:smh:

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1

Tyler1992
On 5/31/2023 at 6:18 PM, LilyLark said:

Eh, considering her health issues I would be shocked if she signed another deal...especially as she's clearly into films now, too.

But yeah, 20 shows makes sense I suppose.

I think her health issues is the reason she chose a residency. She loves to perform, but the pressure of touring may jeopardize her health.

A 3 hour commute from Malibu to Vegas is a perfect work life balance. Being in one spot also means she can curate a space that makes her comfortable.

• Thanks 1

LateToCult
On 5/31/2023 at 3:07 PM, COOOK said:

he better learn the ONE rule at her show:

“Oh wow 😐” :air:

GagasEnigma4
31 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I think her health issues is the reason she chose a residency. She loves to perform, but the pressure of touring may jeopardize her health.

A 3 hour commute from Malibu to Vegas is a perfect work life balance. Being in one spot also means she can curate a space that makes her comfortable.

Thank you. Everyone acting like she chained to Vegas involuntarily. She chose it for this reason