celeb

Richy Squirrel and Gaga's Musical Director "Creating" Something On A Studio

AntonTurnItUp

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk
6 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Please let this be true!! The timeline works leading up to Joker 2 next Fall

I feel like it is! Park MGM / Dolby Live is booked through late October, so a November/Dec debut doesn’t seem like a stretch!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

I feel like it is! Park MGM / Dolby Live is booked through late October, so a November/Dec debut doesn’t seem like a stretch!

Exactly!! And they usually do not announce super far in advanced. So I have hope they are keeping the slots open waiting for the queen’s return:pawsup:

KindnessPunk
50 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Exactly!! And they usually do not announce super far in advanced. So I have hope they are keeping the slots open waiting for the queen’s return:pawsup:

Yess finger crossed we get a new photoshoot to promote the new shows!!!

NATAH
7 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

I know what mods have stated and the same can be said about our queen.  SA is SA. Both Richie and dr Luke have been accused.  You want to play the game of whose fire is bigger? Doesn’t make a difference in the end, a burn is a burn 

the people who want to claim they won’t support someone who supports someone who is an abuser but then pick and who who they will and won’t support are hypocrites.  What I’m saying is very simple and actually doesn’t need to be argued further.

but the SA accusation against richy was withdrawn cus it was never meant to be made public which isn't the same as the victims of puke who are very firm about their accusations of SA and r*pe so yes it does matter when comparing the two, they're very different situations

mother, what must i do?

BloodyM

I am not surprised by this. Nick Knight isn't a nice person to work with (especially with staff I know this for a fact) and she works with him all the time sooooo..... 

Lextyr97
18 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I am not surprised by this. Nick Knight isn't a nice person to work with (especially with staff I know this for a fact) and she works with him all the time sooooo..... 

spill the teaaaaa

Cello
19 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

what's up with Nick Knight? I never heard about this before :partysick:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

BloodyM
5 minutes ago, Cello said:

what's up with Nick Knight? I never heard about this before :partysick:

I said what I said. Can't say more as talking about it gives me ptsd but that's the tea. :koons:

NATAH
13 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I said what I said. Can't say more as talking about it gives me ptsd but that's the tea. :koons:

you can't just give us a droplet and dip like that  :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

BloodyM
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you can't just give us a droplet and dip like that  :traumatica:

I can and I did xoxo I am just speaking my truth :iamfair:

imnotyourbabe10

Based off comments here, I’m guessing this dude’s connection to her was not the best?

Also, so many previous collabs and we can’t get RedOne again? Not trying to get a sound from 2009 - genuinely curious about how their work could evolve since early days and Angel Down.

TimotheeChalamet
52 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Based off comments here, I’m guessing this dude’s connection to her was not the best?

Also, so many previous collabs and we can’t get RedOne again? Not trying to get a sound from 2009 - genuinely curious about how their work could evolve since early days and Angel Down.

Collab for what? They are probably rehearsing for a show

Naak Le Vaar
On 5/31/2023 at 8:50 AM, ImMatt said:

Tbh, if this is true, it makes Gaga look a bit of a hypocrite if she's been preaching love and kindness for over a decade yet completely ignores it when her lead choreographer is bullying several other dancers.

Like...just hire someone else. Is it that difficult??

I'm making a wild assumption but I assume there's a contract where he can't be fired and it's airtight and there's no loopholes. That's the ONLY reason why I'd imagine Gaga keeps him around. Even then ive seen images of them together smiling so I feel like this can't be the case. Is she that unaware of what's going on around her?

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived