River
1 hour ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

They’re showing for me, there still on her story though

can you reupload the pics please? it says "image not found or has been removed"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatography
1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Story 1
“Does Matt Healy know that no one actually thinks the 1975 makes good music and that he's a lame poser with a trash cliche band name that actually means nothing and he's clearly so pressed that a black girl who knows nothing about him or his music is making more moves and money than him. Does he know that black women are more coveted todays industry because there's BIG BUSINESS in female rap. He 15_s obviously weak in the knees, thin-jawed and drug addicted that it's easy to catch his crusty ass lackin. The outrageous small white opinionated male musician thing works for Ariel pink and Ariel Pink only. The 1975 better go somewhere with their post The Academy Is bullshit. (We love the academy _is) but v'all are clearlv reaching for a death from above 1979 aesthetic that vou're just never gonna get @biBecause vou're not a star, nor are vou good at whatever this crappy ass mid-2000's indie pitchfork darling fantasy vou're trving to sell. Ice Spice has MILES more originality. than you will ever. The 1975 is on nobody's radar babe, maybe fat emo teenagers but no we are not checkin for you boo”

There’s a screenshot of an article that’s title is “Matty Healy Addresses Controversial Podcast Comments About Ice Spice: 'It Doesn't Actually Matter” in the background, too. 

Story 2

Matt Healy is one shared needle away from tetanus

The last story

“*retired SuperModel girlfriend

Taylor this guy is gonna give you scabies. He's not on the level of powerful puss u worked HELLA Hard To build.

Ugh, so many much cooler People in music to work with.

You should really Tap James Mercer from the Shins...

James Mercer is honestly one the best lyricists ever. Yessss Taylor Swift with "Black Wave" "Australia" by the shins vibes is the TEA sis.

Ugh this dude is a full incel

You cannot be letting him climb the rich white coochie mountain sis“

There’s 4 stories. The last two are audios. The third one is just calling 1975 a manufactured boy band. The last one Azealia insults his hygiene. A sweaty, musty Pete Doherty wannabe who needs to wash his ****. 

wow she ate him alive 

• YAAAS 2

Reginald

"Death From Above 1979" :icant:

"The Academy Is"  :icant: 

"Because vou're not a star, nor are vou good at whatever this crappy ass mid-2000's indie pitchfork darling fantasy vou're trving to sell. Ice Spice has MILES more originality. than you will ever. The 1975 is on nobody's radar babe, maybe fat emo teenagers but no we are not checkin for you boo”  :kry::kry::kry::kry::kry::kry::kry::kry:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

misha4ever

FxZTdXyaUAAvkan?format=jpg&name=small

i mean i agree 100% with her but she also said stupid **** about Gaga in the past and always defends and support Taylor so her taste is trash but yeah, what the meme says.

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Where was all the outrage before he started dating Taylor? 

Tbh?? Less relevance lmao 

Karl

They're both problematic ego maniacs, but pretty sure 1975 are selling out arenas and selling albums and she's not, so the "I don't know you or your music and neither does anyone else" thing is a bit of a reach :partysick: 

• Like 3

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Story 1
“Does Matt Healy know that no one actually thinks the 1975 makes good music and that he's a lame poser with a trash cliche band name that actually means nothing and he's clearly so pressed that a black girl who knows nothing about him or his music is making more moves and money than him. Does he know that black women are more coveted todays industry because there's BIG BUSINESS in female rap. He 15_s obviously weak in the knees, thin-jawed and drug addicted that it's easy to catch his crusty ass lackin. The outrageous small white opinionated male musician thing works for Ariel pink and Ariel Pink only. The 1975 better go somewhere with their post The Academy Is bullshit. (We love the academy _is) but v'all are clearlv reaching for a death from above 1979 aesthetic that vou're just never gonna get @biBecause vou're not a star, nor are vou good at whatever this crappy ass mid-2000's indie pitchfork darling fantasy vou're trving to sell. Ice Spice has MILES more originality. than you will ever. The 1975 is on nobody's radar babe, maybe fat emo teenagers but no we are not checkin for you boo”

There’s a screenshot of an article that’s title is “Matty Healy Addresses Controversial Podcast Comments About Ice Spice: 'It Doesn't Actually Matter” in the background, too. 

Story 2

Matt Healy is one shared needle away from tetanus

The last story

“*retired SuperModel girlfriend

Taylor this guy is gonna give you scabies. He's not on the level of powerful puss u worked HELLA Hard To build.

Ugh, so many much cooler People in music to work with.

You should really Tap James Mercer from the Shins...

James Mercer is honestly one the best lyricists ever. Yessss Taylor Swift with "Black Wave" "Australia" by the shins vibes is the TEA sis.

Ugh this dude is a full incel

You cannot be letting him climb the rich white coochie mountain sis“

There’s 4 stories. The last two are audios. The third one is just calling 1975 a manufactured boy band. The last one Azealia insults his hygiene. A sweaty, musty Pete Doherty wannabe who needs to wash his ****. 

Damn, she really dragged him to the pits of Hell.

• YAAAS 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, River said:

can you reupload the pics please? it says "image not found or has been removed"

Let me see if I can find them on twitter

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RodeckDanny

did she really have to say "fat emo teenagers"?
wow Azealia Babnks everytime losing my respect a bit more

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3