đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in San Jose: I Will Also Be Everything You Hate

Mills

Featured Posts

bumblebee

Guys guys guys,

there is even no point trying to react to such "bad reviews".

First of all, any review is very pretentious - I mean it shouldn't be called a review. It's just an expression of personal emotions and impressions from the show of an individual. It's a piece of someone's mind which for some reason seems to be more valuable than another person's mind. I don't mean to say reviews are irrelevant, I just believe we should be happy with the fact Gaga is supported by mainstream music magazines like Rolling Stone and Billboard :legend: , and leave the local San Jose newspaper away.

Secondly, I read the article and couldn't manage to understand his logic. He criticizes Gaga for having massive production. Damn, it's like criticizing Adele for not dancing on the stage like Michael Jackson used to, or criticizing Elton John for playing piano and not rocking a guitar. You blame a tree for being a tree - what? :coffee: Gaga is meant to dress in crazy outfits, to combine the things which seemingly can't belong together on the same stage (Alien Space and Castle), to do tricky things which may seem cheesy for people (the motorcycle), in other words PLAY LOUD MUSIC AND DO THE SHOW SHE IS DOING, 'cause without her the modern touring just seems lame. Yes, she is jumping on the stage and wearing a meat dress, but that's because she is that sort of an artist. If Gaga for at least a second had decided to follow that author's advice, she would have never been where she is now.

Cause from his/her words he just seems to be wishing that she stood on the stage and sang and that her visuals were simple and the plot easy to understand. Plus, the author is a little bit hypocritical. He said he enjoyed the Monster Ball and I decided to read his review of the Monster Ball:

- He said 30 minutes should be cut off the show

- The theatrics were weak

- The setlist could have been composed better

- Weed out the lulls in actions

- Her persona is as, if not more, important as her songs

Strange words from a person who enjoyed the Monster Ball.

This time review: too long, weak theatric, too much action, talks too much and should lessen her persona/ego.

To sum up, the author better learn some sh/ts about being a journalist. He should enable himself being free from countless comparisons of past Gaga and modern Gaga. Gaga is always evolving as an artists, so to compare her current show to the previous one is like comparing wine and rum, a matter of subjective taste. In order to show this subjectivity, he/she better used the words "I believe" "In my opinion". And after he says that if she continues to stage the shows like this one, her career may start to fade - that

moment made me smile. Like where was he/she in 2012, when Gaga was busy performing at the Born This Way Ball all around the world, selling out stadiums and getting the best reviews from fans and all the critics except this guy/gurl. :dies:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

What an awful review.. I do understand certain comments he makes but if he was just planning on being negative throughout the entire article he should have just kept his comments to himself.

Archived