Teletubby

vdcfd.jpg1345371.jpg1345376.jpg

Better Day

She’s had like 2 albums, she’s hardly a “pop princess” 

Together You And I!

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, Better Day said:

But she’s had way more success than other pop girlies like Ava, Charli, Halsey, etc. 

alsemanche
28 minutes ago, Better Day said:

She literally dominated the pop scene when FN was released and had hits even before :rip: The number of albums makes no difference, she's a huge pop artist that's still relevant despite not having released an album in 3 years. As @ALGAYDO pointed, others have released more albums and have not come close to Dua's success. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

But she’s had way more success than other pop girlies like Ava, Charli, Halsey, etc. 

you forgot to mention Bebe Rexha:franminervini:

RenegAde
23 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Halsey and Ava Maria in the same ranking is insane, halsey is definitely almost as big as dua lipa

ARTFAP

pop princess? making cute bops and hits doesn't make you a pop princess.

the real pop princess is when you face public scrutiny just by existing, your colleague in the music industry is threatened by you and constantly hating on you while you still showing class and grace, and an entire generation knows who you are, the media always making you THE headline.

ITS BRITNEY BISH!

3:04 avril lavigne hating. lol

0:27 so many artist are jealous ..thats what makes her THE POP PRINCESS.

Killa
12 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Halsey and Ava Maria in the same ranking is insane, halsey is definitely almost as big as dua lipa

She has the hits and is or was huge in the usa but not international known as dua lipa. And her last project went under the radar. Also she doesnt have a very recognizable image, not like dua. Halsey had huge momentum some years ago but Idk right now

19 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Lol get out of our USA bubble cause nobody outside of US knows her. Look at the massive succes the FN tour had and where it went and sold everything out.

faysalaaa
42 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

She literally dominated the pop scene when FN was released and had hits even before :rip: The number of albums makes no difference, she's a huge pop artist that's still relevant despite not having released an album in 3 years. As @ALGAYDO pointed, others have released more albums and have not come close to Dua's success. 

But if she stops music or releases a bad album, she will be easily forgotten. Example of that is Katy Perry? A pop princess to me is someone who has an impact that makes music history and will never be forgotten no matter what happens next (Britney Spears & Taylor Swift).

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

But if she stops music or releases a bad album, she will be easily forgotten. Example of that is Katy Perry? A pop princess to me is someone who has an impact that makes music history and will never be forgotten no matter what happens next (Britney Spears & Taylor Swift).

Who said that? I highly doubt people will forget songs like Physical, Levitating, and Don't Start Now if she releases a bad album. It's not like their impact will be removed from history. Katy had many missteps and even now, her bigger hits/moments are still very much remembered and appreciated. Take for example the praise she still gets for Teenage Dream. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Who said that? I highly doubt people will forget songs like Physical, Levitating, and Don't Start Now if she releases a bad album. It's not like their impact will be removed from history. Katy had many missteps and even now, her bigger hits/moments are still very much remembered and appreciated. Take for example the praise she still gets for Teenage Dream. 

When I say forgotten, I dont mean she will literally be erased from history! im saying she could easily be seen as irrelevant and as someone who had hit songs during covid. While Britney and Gaga's first two albums impacted and changed the music industry forever. I would say Dua has alot of potential to be the next pop princess and im excited to see that as im a huge fan.

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Killa said:

She has the hits and is or was huge in the usa but not international known as dua lipa. And her last project went under the radar. Also she doesnt have a very recognizable image, not like dua. Halsey had huge momentum some years ago but Idk right now

1 hour ago, Bat said:

Lol get out of our USA bubble cause nobody outside of US knows her. Look at the massive succes the FN tour had and where it went and sold everything out.

Okay but halsey has 4 moderately successful albums and dua has 2. Halsey has 3 well known hits even outside the US, I'm not sure why you all are pretending like halsey is not a successful artist in her own right, to group her with one hit wonders and artists who have barely had a splash is just wrong. Yall are just stuck on the fact that I said she might be just as big as dua lipa and yall need to get over it. I'm not saying dua isn't successful but halsey has reached her level of successful be it in the past or presently

Blackout19

The real Pop Princess was Britney (now she is the Queen). 

Dua has some nice songs, I think (I was never a fan of her), but she has a long road to be a Pop Princess. 

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

Archived