Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras "Feed The Beast" tracklist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Squidward T

Let’s see 

1) Gaga has worked with Akon, Twista and R Kelly. 

2) Dr Luke has never been found guilty 

3) Dr Luke works with hundreds of artists who you never complain about. 

has Gaga ever denounced Akon?? Let’s not be hypocrites 

Edited by Squidward T
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Dayman
20 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

We didn't forget.

f9ss2evsqk2a1.jpg?width=938&height=1248

Fimnux4WIAE2BWi.jpg?width=1496&height=12

I mean, she literally has been in deals with him since she came to America we are talking like at least 2015. And most of that came because the main collaborators she had were under his camp. She really is right. So many artists work with him or under him and truthfully here is the the thing - the artists aren’t the ones with the power to change anything. The only people who can change it are executives above him - because as long as he’s attached to a label as well there will always be artists under him as well. The music industry is not one that gives power to artists at all nor is it one that is filled with ethical people. Luke isn’t an exception he is the standard in a lot of ways, most people just don’t talk about it because if they do they put their careers at risk the same way Kesha did. Artists are taken advantage of financially, emotionally and physically. Almost every single last artist male or female will have a story like this and I guarantee that.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Danny Milk

I'm convinced we're living in the worst possible timeline for Kim's debut album, it's literally a mixtape at this point (oh and watch her leave her label in a year and start promoting her REAL debut album for the sixth time...)

I guess it doesn't really matter
  • Like 2

• River locked this topic