Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Post Concert Depression Thread

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

So I started to camp a whole week ago tomorrow. Anyone else missing their show and monsterfamily as much as I am?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes haha. Every day I wake up and would rather go camp out and meet some new cool people....rather than go to school or work :cryga:

HausOfAntonio

I miss the show so much I went like 3 months ago and like a day later I was an emotional WRECK :sick: I was thinking about how I didn't enjoy the experience enough (and mind you I LOST MY SH*T during that concert) and stuff... But now I'm just so happy I went and got to see Gaga live.

htrllllsem

So many regrets, I was actually looking at old videos I took, I was so close to Gaga :cry:

I miss the show so much I went like 3 months ago and like a day later I was an emotional WRECK :sick: I was thinking about how I didn't enjoy the experience enough (and mind you I LOST MY SH*T during that concert) and stuff... But now I'm just so happy I went and got to see Gaga live.

I feel the same way, I lost my phone + a gaga hat + my jacket and glasses.

HausOfAntonio

So many regrets, I was actually looking at old videos I took, I was so close to Gaga :cry:

I feel the same way, I lost my phone + a gaga hat + my jacket and glasses.

All my concert videos got deleted I felt so sad :( Thankfully they have a huge picture and video collection on the internet!

babygagaloo

In Thailand, there were only me and my 4 friends camped (Maybe people in Asia didn't camp much?) and I miss the show, the experiences, Gaga, the team and everything. :'(

ARTPOP Gypsy

I remember with TMB I felt sad like a week after my show. What is wrong with us? :cryga:

I'm sure once the post concert depression sets in from the first one it'll be time for the 2nd one. I'll feel down a little while after that I'm sure but hopefully ARTPOP won't be too far away from March.

I got depressed after seeing the BTWB 4 times in the UK & Ireland... then went and bought tickets to MSG a couple of weeks later... depression cured.. for now :/

I got depressed after seeing the BTWB 4 times in the UK & Ireland... then went and bought tickets to MSG a couple of weeks later... depression cured.. for now :/

will you marry me? :lolgaga:

Can this also be a thread for anyone who didn't even GO to the ball? I couldn't afford it *cries*

drinkmytears

Can this also be a thread for anyone who didn't even GO to the ball? I couldn't afford it *cries*

Sure! As amazing as the show was, I don't think its even a taste of what her tours have to come so saveup!

Archived