Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
life

Lady Gaga New TikTok Featuring Nicki Minaj’s Princess Diana!!!

Obobo

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks so damn good,very healthy and very sexy, I can't tell you how many times I've watched this video.:messga:

Controversiaga

1- I don’t think Gaga is in charge of her social media, I don’t think she chooses the music or captions in her posts

2- :rip:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

LilyLark
8 hours ago, G U C C I said:

The comments my god :what: she is the skinniest she’s been in yearsss but damn she’s clearly healthy! The way these are filmed though is the issue. If the video was flipped she would look a little more like herself. That strong jaw filler with how skinny her face is making it seems more unnatural just in this particular visual. 

People are so nasty on social media (and it's a reminder why I generally avoid stan stuff on social media). The speculating over her body is inappropriate, but I would at least understand it if someone said 'oh, she's lost a lot of weight, hope she's okay' or 'it's a bit sad imo that she uses filler, but it's her body.' Instead, it's full of jokes and nastiness.

And I really don't understand why people are acting like she's had massive surgery or something along those lines....she's clearly lost a lot of weight and has had filler, but she looks fairly similar (if older) than TFM era.

XXEENN

wow she is so beautiful I can't :franminervini: and yes, the fact that the video is mirrored makes her look a bit different

Not that I expect anything different from TikTok but most of the comments are just awful. The most liked one is:
'Buccal fat removal, lip filler, teeth whitened, and ozempic, we see you queen!'
Do people even realize how offensive it is to assume that someone has had certain procedures even if true?

Nite

Her smile :giveup:

I can't put my finger on it, but I think that TikTok is a bit older compared to the pictures from yesterday :partysick:

1 hour ago, XXEENN said:

Not that I expect anything different from TikTok but most of the comments are just awful. The most liked one is:
'Buccal fat removal, lip filler, teeth whitened, and ozempic, we see you queen!'
Do people even realize how offensive it is to assume that someone has had certain procedures even if true?

I hate it so much...and a lot of rude comments often come from "fan" accounts and I just don't get it? Especially commenting directly under her posts so she'll definitely see it, like why

Ivy
52 minutes ago, Nite said:

I can't put my finger on it, but I think that TikTok is a bit older compared to the pictures from yesterday :partysick:

Yeah I was gonna say this too, I feel like it could be from before filming joker maybe?

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

1- I don’t think Gaga is in charge of her social media, I don’t think she chooses the music or captions in her posts

2- :rip:

either way she obviously was dancing to this song

Controversiaga
20 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

either way she obviously was dancing to this song

Ngl I didn’t even watch or listen :toofunny:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, Nite said:

Her smile :giveup:

I hate it so much...and a lot of rude comments often come from "fan" accounts and I just don't get it? Especially commenting directly under her posts so she'll definitely see it, like why

wait what pics from yesterday?

sara57
16 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

wait what pics from yesterday?

Grocery shopping in Malibu

GagasEnigma4
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Y'all  don't understand! It's because she was fuller figured before when she got jawline and cheekbone fillers.. then when she lost so much weight for Harley (in her face too) it made the filled areas look more pronounced. Even her double chin is gone so her jaw looks super sharp

Am I bad for thinking she looks hot here? :bear:

Also I have a feeling she has no idea about the Nicki stuff :huntyga: I think she purposely stays out of touch these days

Yeah I dont think she was trying to make a statement in support of Nicki..she seems to have logged off socials and the internet for so long she prob has no idea. Its not that deep you are right

GagasEnigma4

Also guys, she just wrapped Joker a month ago. Thats not enough time to healthily gain back some weight she lost. I think we should leave her alone, she looks healthy toned and happy! I am sure she will gain some weight back in time. If she doesnt its fine too bc as long as she healthy and happy.

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

Yeah I was gonna say this too, I feel like it could be from before filming joker maybe?

True it could have been months ago and just released now. She is very busy, its not surprising to think they would plan months ahead.

Archived