Featured Posts

Controversiaga

So what does this mean :oprah:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Nite

"Lady Gaga is not expected to attend the event."

At least I don't have to spend my Friday clowning this time then :bradley:

Rhiannon

That's so nice to see that this foundation will be celebrated !

Gaga and her mother must feel so proud of what they created ! At least they should be :flutter:

R.

River

tbh the By The Way Federation is more Cynthia thing, Gaga is just a trophy to attract people.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gaby15
24 minutes ago, Nite said:

I guess Cynthia will be there

LilyLark

The foundation does a lot of good. I remember the first year it was apparently kind of a mess (although tbf, a lot of times it takes a year or two for a charity to get going), but Cynthia either learned quickly or hired people because it was running smoothly soon after.

I'm kind of surprised fans don't push the accolades it receives in the press more on social media, but twitter stans prefer to fight :oops: the Swifties and the Hive. Then again, Gaga's publicist should be pushing it too....I feel like other pop girlies PR pushes their charitable endeavors while I only hear about Gaga's when I occasionally see it on the news or here.

I remember a few years ago hearing about it in the local news that it gave out a ton of grants to public schools in Nevada to hire more counselors, etc.  And I remember hearing on CBS that it teamed up with Kaiser a few months ago to expand mental health coverage in local communities on the West Coast.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, River said:

tbh the By The Way Federation is more Cynthia thing, Gaga is just a trophy to attract people.

True, she's involved but it's definitely Cynthia's baby. I'm still kind of surprised that her PR doesn't push it, more. I remember hearing about it on the news a few months ago (I wasn't even looking for Gaga news or anything, I was just listening to the regular news and it came up).....

TheBadRomancer
11 hours ago, Nite said:

idk i probably still will lmao 

Archived