đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Jaded (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Teletubby changed the title to Miley Cyrus - Jaded (Official Video)
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

10 minutes

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

mamo

ugh i love this song SO much.:vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

HookerOnAChurch

Flawless video. The song is so beautiful and Miley is very sexy :bradley:

QueenMortuana

Lmaooo I've seen some meltdowns about this video already but I honestly love it. Miley looks beautiful and I loved all of the shots. That one shot in the pool reminded me of We Can't Stop.

PSYCHOSHTICK

That was one of the most boring and uninspiring music videos I've seen in a long time. The lip-syncing was off, nothing happend and it feels forced. It feels as if it basically went down like ''this song is doing well on spotify, let's force Miley into making a video for it'' and therefor she had no idea what to do with it and just let someone film her with a super8 camera. 

Other than that she looks amazing though.

bowlsofbrett

Honestly, Miley has so much star quality I didn’t need a huge video for this song. The song itself is such a refreshing summer bop and stands on its own. Miley looks amazing and I love that gold bathing suit on her.

thisguyN

I enjoyed the video. Some shots could have been better cinematically, but damn Miley. 

20 hours ago, TheFriend said:

I hope it isn't like Adore You music video where she is just posing and feeling herself in the bed in the entire video :giveup:

it's pretty much that yes lol

Agunimon
20 hours ago, TheFriend said:

I hope it isn't like Adore You music video where she is just posing and feeling herself in the bed in the entire video :giveup:

GGDA2.thumb.JPG.dcbdd02cc950ee9b3e021e7e

great job manifesting that into the world. jail!

Blackout19

For sure, this is Miley's best era

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Versace

So disappointed!

You can tell it was a rushed attempt to make a video for the sake of boosting streams. 

The lip syncing is so off, the filming is sloppy, the video has nothing to do with the song or its emotion and was Miley’s way of saying “look at my butt, look at how skinny my waist is, you wish you could look as hot as me”. Gurl you ain’t sorry that no one’s child is jaded, you just sorry that we don’t have your booty. :max:

COOOK
1 minute ago, Versace said:

"look at my butt, look at how skinny my waist is, you wish you could look as hot as me”. Gurl you ain’t sorry that no one’s child is jaded, you just sorry that we don’t have your booty. 

girl??? :max:

Archived