đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Tattoo by Loreen reaches the Top 5 on Global Spotify with 4.27M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JustTea
9 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I don't know about that. 

I'm not a big fan of the song but I think it's a good, well-produced song.

But more importantly: 

From a professional and technical perspective, the performance was way above any other entry. The staging, camera angles, and storytelling were so thought-out and well directed...

... while others were lacking in those departments.

If another country would have had send in the same total package with an artist on the level of Loreen, they would 100% have ended up in the Top 3.

No doubt about that.

How can you even justify the 350 points from jury alone? I mean, that's just BS compared to other entries. I'd be fine with 250, then she would've gotten the well deserved 2nd place. United by music? Ironically public united against the jury. How sad really, we don't need a jury to have so much weight. Lordi won deservedly without jury being present at all, so would've Käärijä. :madge:

darkgaga
55 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I don't know about that. 

But more importantly: 

From a professional and technical perspective, the performance was way above any other entry. The staging, camera angles, and storytelling were so thought-out and well directed...

... while others were lacking in those departments.

If another country would have had send in the same total package with an artist on the level of Loreen, they would 100% have ended up in the Top 3.

No doubt about that.

This. I am starting to get a bit mad about the hate Loreen is getting. She deserved the win. Like you said, from a professional standpoint the performance was above all, and her vocals were so raw and powerfull. 

Loreen didnt invent the juries. Yeah, she got a monster score, but dont tell me another country deserved that. I was kinda surprised even to see Finland in the Jury top 5, where songs like Austria deserved it more imo. Don’t get me wrong, I love Cha Cha Cha, but imo in terms of song Austria and Israel were better. Also for the televotes I think Isreal deserved it more than Finland, purely from a performance perspective, but she also sung better. 

We knew this could happen. We knew the rules before the contest. Loreen won by those rules. And it is not like she came last in the televote, all countries gave her points, except of Finland, which I find even more pathetic, especially after reading the Finnish commentator said during the voting that people could vote tactically. 

And dont start the “she won by name only”. The streams were high already and she didnt even get to the Melfest final in 2016, so it is not about the name. 

Loreen won the contest, Kaarija won the hearts of people and will join other Eurovision Legends, including other non winners. Hope it is a great way for them to build on their international carreers

bionic

more posts in this thread with people explaining scientifically "objectively" why loreen deserved to win than posts saying she shouldn't have :toofunny: 

7luyky.jpg

Tattoo is a very radio friendly song

buy bionic

Admin
1 hour ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I think it’s so funny that nobody seems to actually like the Loreen song, even the fans are like “I’m not a big fan, but…”

stevana229
4 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

This song is nothing new. I've heard that instrumental before, melody is weak. People just hyped her cause her previous song was great. 

nooo incorrect. the fandom tried hyping her up in 2017 with Statements but she couldn't even get to the final in Melfest 

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, Admin said:

I think it’s so funny that nobody seems to actually like the Loreen song, even the fans are like “I’m not a big fan, but…”

I'm not a Loreen fan. I like the song - and like I said, it's obviously a good, well-produced track - but it's not a song I would listen to repeatedly.

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

This song is nothing new. I've heard that instrumental before,

It's already accused of copying a Ukrainian Eurovision song from the 2000's, maybe that's why.

darkgaga
5 hours ago, Admin said:

I am not a Loreen fan, I hated Statements and dont know any of her song except of My heart is refusing me, but I loved Tattoo as soon as I heard the snippet

Debithius
5 hours ago, Admin said:

That's why it's a top 5 song and has 60 million streams I guess. Nobody likes this song at all 

Oh...and what even is music taste? I thought everyone were supposed to like the exact same thing :trollga:

Wolf Boy

“I don’t like this song therefore why would anyone else?” - This forum.

No one cares if you don’t like it. It won, move on.

Archived