đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Tattoo by Loreen reaches the Top 5 on Global Spotify with 4.27M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i ❤️

DesertWolf

It's what she deserves :vegas: she doesn't need a special position on a forum playlist to chart even higher :trollga:

cba8090f97.jpg

JOYRIDE

Teletubby

Sweden streamed Cha Cha Cha:anveeroy:
cha.jpg

i ❤️

River

euphoria is superior :legend:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Debithius

Wow. Okey that's amazing. Good for Loreen and the fact that she won in the UK as well. 

VTV

the album cover lowkey reminds me of FameGa :sis:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

InTheCloset
49 minutes ago, River said:

euphoria is superior :legend:

Totally agree with this

p16805962_b_v12_aa.jpg

Where's the spunk, Adam?

RodeckDanny

This song is nothing new. I've heard that instrumental before, melody is weak. People just hyped her cause her previous song was great. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

River
11 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

This song is nothing new. I've heard that instrumental before, melody is weak. People just hyped her cause her previous song was great. 

there is a moment in the song, with the violin, that it sounds like Madonna's Frozen :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Brizel

The song is great (if Gaga released it we’d be loving it) but euphoria is superior. I’d love a performance of it with dancers and choreo 

Debithius

Why are we comparing this to Euphoria? It doesn't matter if it's better. She won with Tattoo and it's good enough to become a big hit. If she didn't have Euphoria then we would have been all over it. Let her enjoy the win lol.

bionic

a club remix of this song would be an absolute banger

buy bionic

Jester

I mean whoever won would've gotten big streaming numbers. It's a nice song, but if it was representing any other country, or even if it was Sweden, but sung by any other artist, it wouldn't even reach Top 3.

The fact that she didn't win the public vote in one single country should really make the EBU think...

Not The Real Gaga
31 minutes ago, Jester said:

I mean whoever won would've gotten big streaming numbers. It's a nice song, but if it was representing any other country, or even if it was Sweden, but sung by any other artist, it wouldn't even reach Top 3.

The fact that she didn't win the public vote in one single country should really make the EBU think...

I don't know about that. 

I'm not a big fan of the song but I think it's a good, well-produced song.

But more importantly: 

From a professional and technical perspective, the performance was way above any other entry. The staging, camera angles, and storytelling were so thought-out and well directed...

... while others were lacking in those departments.

If another country would have had send in the same total package with an artist on the level of Loreen, they would 100% have ended up in the Top 3.

No doubt about that.

Archived