💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Micmaky

So I’ve done the maths and I don’t think Israel will be able to win. 422 is the maximum televote and many countries won’t vote as they did for Ukraine. So I’d say the max televote will be 320. The jury vote should be around 100. So basically Croatia could win with a decent jury vote. Now if the juries don’t give Croatia a decent score then things could change. I guess it all depends on the juries tomorrow. 

• LMAO 1

Pennywise
49 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Don’t forget that the voting will be open from the start so being early actually isn’t that bad. 

Does the order actually matter? I never really watch Eurovision live (I watch videos online) so I have no idea 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Does the order actually matter? I never really watch Eurovision live (I watch videos online) so I have no idea 

Usually yes, but with the televote opening at the beginning, it will matter less. Still think a second half is a bit better as some people probably still wait until the end to vote

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Melech

tel aviv 2025 we’re coming:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

palma
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Basically you’re safe if you perform 10-26 but especially #2 is the worst placement one could get. There has been no winner EVER performing at the #2 spot. Performing ballads after bops and performing right between faves also matter but it’s not THAT crucial unless you’re in the running for the top 10.

There have been some choices made in the  running order tbh. EBU must be scared of Ukraine winning again :partysick:

• Shook 1

Born This Way

I'm sorry but Croatia has such an annoying meme song. Its so obnoxious seeing it so high in the odds.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • Like 2

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, palma said:

Basically you’re safe if you perform 10-26 but especially #2 is the worst placement one could get. There has been no winner EVER performing at the #2 spot. Performing ballads after bops and performing right between faves also matter but it’s not THAT crucial unless you’re in the running for the top 10.

There have been some choices made in the  running order tbh. EBU must be scared of Ukraine winning again :partysick:

What in the superstitious-yet-backed-by-statistics thing is this :air: 

anyway I hope Ireland wins :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Arcanum
5 hours ago, Bazaar said:

You love a 37 year old woman for bullying a 20 year old? I bet Gaga would be so proud of you, kindness punk! :heart:

Wow.. Of all the things that you could possibly say to judge rightfully negatively, you chose the age. Gaga would really be proud of you as well.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Ultimecia

Anyway...

I'll be rooting for Sweden, Ukraine, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Lithuania, Spain, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Greece, United Kingdom, Norway, Italy, Serbia, Finland, Portugal, Armenia, Cyprus, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Georgia, France and Austria. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

River

38ep8r.jpg

I just woke up, omg u guys :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 10

PolishSausage91
24 minutes ago, River said:

38ep8r.jpg

I just woke up, omg u guys :air:

Same here :triggered:

PolishSausage91🌭
  • LMAO 2

palma

I just woke up and was watching the qualifiers’ press conference and some guy from Turkey said to Marina that she was not only representing Greece but the entire Balkans and Turkey (many Balkan countries including Turkey are absent from the contest) and she got emotional hearing that. :traumatica: She said across the Eastern Mediterranean cultures and traditions go way back than the country borders - that’s exactly why I always loved Eurovision so much. It reminds people, especially in Eastern Europe that the neighbors they “hate” have fun the same way as they do. 

I hope anyone but THAT country wins so that we won’t be having any discussions regarding the future of the contest on Sunday :selena:

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Levine
9 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Israel almost 40% :samanthac:

I can assure you italian general public didn't vote for that song. The semifinals are broadcasted on a smaller channel (the final instead on the biggest Rai channel) and are watched only by gays who won't vote for Isreal (not only for what they are doing, but just for the song alone, it doesn't have the appeal to get the gays votes). The votes arrived, probably, by a small gourp of the right wing, paid by I don't know who.

But as bas as it sounds, I can say at 100% the italian GP didn't care enough to watch yesterday semifinal, let alone spend money to vote it.

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

benosh22

I don’t think Israel has a chance of winning on the grand final but I have to say I got so emotional when she sang and the crowd booed her.
How mean can people be?

and the fact you are starting to calculate how many points she will get is hilarious.

anyway. I’ll vote 20 times for ISRAEL on Saturday from the US 🇺🇸 

good luck to Croatia and Ukraine! Love theirs songs too 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

River
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

I can assure you italian general public didn't vote for that song. The semifinals are broadcasted on a smaller channel (the final instead on the biggest Rai channel) and are watched only by gays who won't vote for Isreal (not only for what they are doing, but just for the song alone, it doesn't have the appeal to get the gays votes). The votes arrived, probably, by a small gourp of the right wing, paid by I don't know who.

But as bas as it sounds, I can say at 100% the italian GP didn't care enough to watch yesterday semifinal, let alone spend money to vote it.

I would agree a few years ago, but Meloni's Italy is very pro Israel, anti immigration and Islam, even inside the gay communities, even inside Arcigay, there are  more pro Israel voices than Pro Palestinian.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic