Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, people made me think when they said "oh so first place has 3 hours more of voting possibilities than last place?" so now I dont know how I feel about that lol

But with the old system the last song had the only advantage that all the songs gets now. Being able to vote when they are performing and fresh on the mind.

The songs ant the end of the show always had the advantage, I feel like this will even that out. People that want to vote political will vote political no matter what. Most people will wait till the end and pick their faves.

It will also solve the problem with not being to vote for technical difficulties because of too many people voting etc. And it will be faster to count the votes.

There will always be side effects that do influence the vote, but it will never really change THAT much.

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

But with the old system the last song had the only advantage that all the songs gets now. Being able to vote when they are performing and fresh on the mind.

The songs ant the end of the show always had the advantage, I feel like this will even that out. People that want to vote political will vote political no matter what. Most people will wait till the end and pick their faves.

It will also solve the problem with not being to vote for technical difficulties because of too many people voting etc. And it will be faster to count the votes.

There will always be side effects that do influence the vote, but it will never really change THAT much.

Yeah, true I guess, curious on how this will turn out.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

XXEENN

I like Greece's entry but it sounds too much inspired by Rosalia in terms of production and her delivery, ofc minus the greek folk sounds.

I like Olly's song too, there is something that puts me off in the melody of the chorus but I think it will grow on me.

dimitristhe
16 minutes ago, XXEENN said:

I like Greece's entry but it sounds too much inspired by Rosalia in terms of production and her delivery, ofc minus the greek folk sounds.

That’s Marinas style for years now. Unfortunately Europe doesn’t know that.

In my opinion the only songs that are really standing out are Croatia, Netherlands, Greece and Italy. This year seems like we don’t have an obvious winner. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

ZiggyZiggs

no one has posted this so let me be the first, its my fave entry of the year and I don't think anyone actually realizes/gets how smart this song is. so many tiny little details and affectations that I think is perfect.

• YAAAS 1

Lanie
On 1/20/2024 at 9:23 PM, Ghost Face said:

I kinda eat this! Hope she'll serve vocals.

Michelle Obama Hope GIF by Obama

Oh, if there's one thing we don't have to worry about when it comes to Raiven is her vocals. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
StrawberryBlond

I know this will be a very unpopular opinion, but...the only ones I found properly good this year are Serbia and Malta (both of which are very underrated). I also don't know what anyone's seeing in that cringey Europapa song. I also feel that so many are just copying whatever was popular last year, especially the girl who sang Unicorn with her long hair and dance moves. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Juanlittlem

I saw Mustii this saturday in Barcelona's preparty and now Im pregnant of two childs :hor:

Dutch
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I saw Mustii this saturday in Barcelona's preparty and now Im pregnant of two childs :hor:

Are your standards that low? :ororomunroe:

Juanlittlem
Just now, Dutch said:

Are your standards that low? :ororomunroe:

He's cute :grr: And he was so nice to us so that makes him even more attractive! :grr:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem

Anyone wanna addopt me in Malmo? Im dying to go and I'm struggling to find anything, help a dumb gay :fatcat:

• LMAO 1

FantasInIbiza

EUROPAPA FOR LIFE MUAHAHAHHAHAHcat dancing GIF

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, Myartpopcouldmean said:

EUROPAPA FOR LIFE MUAHAHAHHAHAHcat dancing GIF

finding dory GIF

• 2 weeks later...