❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
audio

Lady Gaga - Princess Die (AI version)

ROSHFORT

Featured Posts

ROSHFORT
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

Could you try Bonnie Tyler songs? Like Holding Out for a Hero or If You Were a Woman? 

It's a good request, but she has a lot of backing vocals, so the result can be unpredictable. I'll do it later. I'm currently working on the soundtracks for the Joker movie.

DISZKO
On 5/13/2023 at 1:07 PM, berlinforme said:

There are so many AI versions of so many artists' voices yet I'm wondering why most Gaga AIs I've heard so far sound rather robotic? Like, there's lots of songs in Ariana's, Beyoncé's or even Kanye's voices that could absolutely be real. 90% of the Gaga songs sound more like demos though. Why is that? Basically all her acapellas have leaked, so there would be a big database. 

Not complaining about your work here, I was rather wondering in general. Barracuda & Last Night a DJ Saved My Life sound amazing. 

I think a part of it is that Gaga's technique has changed a lot throughout the years and she plays quite a lot with her voice, early years she had quite a nasal soft pop voice and the later years it mellowed, became stronger, i think the best way to approach Gaga AI is to maybe have 2 databases, one based on vocals like Swine, Marry The Night etc.. and other with softer voices like paparazzi, just dance etc..

ROSHFORT
3 hours ago, DISZKO said:

I think a part of it is that Gaga's technique has changed a lot throughout the years and she plays quite a lot with her voice, early years she had quite a nasal soft pop voice and the later years it mellowed, became stronger, i think the best way to approach Gaga AI is to maybe have 2 databases, one based on vocals like Swine, Marry The Night etc.. and other with softer voices like paparazzi, just dance etc..

I also thought about this during the preparation of the samples, but I decided to take the voice of the Gaga from 2015 to the present day. I did not take the voice from the first albums because there is too much processing and effects. I can try to just compare her vocals and vocals through a neural network. Also, to sound like Gaga, you need to sing like Gaga, use her vocal techniques.

DISZKO
3 minutes ago, ROSHFORT said:

I also thought about this during the preparation of the samples, but I decided to take the voice of the Gaga from 2015 to the present day. I did not take the voice from the first albums because there is too much processing and effects. I can try to just compare her vocals and vocals through a neural network. Also, to sound like Gaga, you need to sing like Gaga, use her vocal techniques.

Yes, AI copies tonality, not technique although technique affects tonality so there will be still differences if database includes vocals from all eras :)  Thats what I was trying to get at.

• 1 month later...
CHIPCHROME

Has anyone tried making Ratchet, TEA Tinnitus, Onion Girl, Temple, or any other act 2 songs with AI? We need!

Archived