Zelda Tears of the Kingdom launch thread

River

Featured Posts

River
10 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I've finally got my hands on TOTK :kry:

Have fun!!

4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

This is gonna take forever to finish :air: Played for like 6 hours so far and I JUST got to hyrule :ladyhaha:

I finally made it to Rito Village lol

And the game is damned tough, I died like 50 times already I suck :air:

I often forget about Ascend so I'm just looking around, falling from the sky, whatever idk, I have this open world overwhelming feeling, I need a few more hours and a few more upgrade to start and get the vibe of everything.

I confess, I am lost in the age of the upheaval :stupidoreo:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, River said:

I finally made it to Rito Village lol

And the game is damned tough, I died like 50 times already I suck :air:

I often forget about Ascend so I'm just looking around, falling from the sky, whatever idk, I have this open world overwhelming feeling, I need a few more hours and a few more upgrade to start and get the vibe of everything.

I confess, I am lost in the age of the upheaval :stupidoreo:

Yeah I think the enemies are stronger in this one, even the constructs on the island killed me a few times :air: 

And yeah I definitely need more time to get the hang of it, I thought I'd be good at it from the beginning because of BOTW but they somehow managed to make it feel like a brand new game :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

River
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah I think the enemies are stronger in this one, even the constructs on the island killed me a few times :air: 

And yeah I definitely need more time to get the hang of it, I thought I'd be good at it from the beginning because of BOTW but they somehow managed to make it feel like a brand new game :bradley:

yeah exactly, I was like I own u hyrule, but nah one hit and I'm dead, I have only 5 hearts and 1 stamina wheel :air:

Also, the 3 layers of open world is TOO MUCH, I like the underground and the sky but it's a bit too much :messga:

River

also the lack of transmog is one less point, I want to go shirtless with a skirt all the time but I want a good defense :grr:

Auralegends
2 hours ago, River said:

yeah exactly, I was like I own u hyrule, but nah one hit and I'm dead, I have only 5 hearts and 1 stamina wheel :air:

Also, the 3 layers of open world is TOO MUCH, I like the underground and the sky but it's a bit too much :messga:

And to think the "third layer" was never in any promotional material or video. We thought we would only have the sky islands :bradley:

Spoiler

btw I just beat Colgera, my first boss fight

River
1 minute ago, Auralegends said:

And to think the "third layer" was never in any promotional material or video. We thought we would only have the sky islands :bradley:

Hide contents

btw I just beat Colgera, my first boss fight

yeah it was like "surprise" :air:

Spoiler

I'm doing the wind temple now, it's so cool, the way up was devastating lol

Auralegends
25 minutes ago, River said:

yeah it was like "surprise" :air:

Hide contents

I'm doing the wind temple now, it's so cool, the way up was devastating lol

My spoiler is the boss of your spoiler :hor:

RebeldeFaith

I finished the Rito village part almost two days ago and I've been doing so many side missions and other stuff that has nothing to do with the main quest and now I don't even know how to go back. It really is a HUGE game. I love that it has so much to do and it's so full of characters. I still hate the Koroks though.

Spoiler

Btw, Hateno village is much fun. I really loved playing those missions. The reward at the end is worth it tbh.

Something something idk

River
1 minute ago, Auralegends said:

My spoiler is the boss of your spoiler :hor:

I know :lolly:

I basically know everything now:messga:

River
Just now, RebeldeFaith said:

I finished the Rito village part almost two days ago and I've been doing so many side missions and other stuff that has nothing to do with the main quest and now I don't even know how to go back. It really is a HUGE game. I love that it has so much to do and it's so full of characters. I still hate the Koroks though.

Hide contents

Btw, Hateno village is much fun. I really loved playing those missions. The reward at the end is worth it tbh.

it's really worth the $70 tbh

• YAAAS 2

Red

I'm waiting till I'm stronger to begin the main quest, I'm not going to make the same mistake I did with BOTW where I went to Vah Ruta with my courage and talent only and good Lord...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RebeldeFaith
2 hours ago, River said:

it's really worth the $70 tbh

100%

I got the collectors box and do not regret it at all. I haven't had this much fun playing a game in years.

Something something idk
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Phaye Monster

Y’all I think I got spoiled on Twitter about the end of one of the quests:bradley:

I’m not 100% certain about what happens but I think I can piece it together…

Spoiler

If I’m right in my thinking, and I think I am… omg how could they do that to us???

I wanna finish the quest to find out if I’m right but A) I don’t want to rush through the game and B) people on Twitter are saying you’ll need an emotional support group after finishing it

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Bowman

I played TOTK last night for about an hour and so far loving it! I just want to come home and play more

Does anyone else love the music as well? it’s so nice

also so far what game is better? This one or BOTW? I haven’t played it enough yet to tell

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉