Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom launch thread

River

Featured Posts

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm starting to think that maybe this game has way too many things to do :bear:

True. We will never finish this game. Which is cool with me. I don't even do much of main objectives yet, just exploring and creating  :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Red
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

True. We will never finish this game. Which is cool with me. I don't even do much of main objectives yet, just exploring and creating  :ororomunroe:

I have done enough shrines to get me 6 hearts and a stamina vessel, unlocked some towers and some other spoilery things (🌚

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Eido

There is a Harry Potter Easter egg

But since I still don't know how to put spoilers on my phone

No one will know

Phaye Monster
Spoiler

The fact that Zelda left a monument outside Hyrule Castle for those lost in the Calamity with a silent princess on it

:(

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • Sad 1

Zander
Spoiler

I accidentally ended up in the Hyrule Castle chasm (which is absolutely huge and I'm pretty sure its end game territory) and my experience was very much like this with me and my 5 hearts....

Edited by Zander
  • LMAO 3

Karl

So I really didn't like Botw but after seeing the reviews went and bought the game and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The performance issues I had with the first one are fixed for the most part, I'm still getting used to the graphics coming from mostly PC/PS5 games but the gameplay is really great I kind of forget about it after a while :enigma:

Bowman

I just came back from Barcelona yesterday and there was a guy sat next to me on the plane playing it on his switch. I couldn’t stop looking at it I need to get :stupidoreo:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 2

River
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I just came back from Barcelona yesterday and there was a guy sat next to me on the plane playing it on his switch. I couldn’t stop looking at it I need to get :stupidoreo:

join the club bowwowman

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1

mwjuell91

Curious about How much the building function is gonna be needed, its a bit meh, perfer story driven. Fuse is Cool though. The opening sequence on the Island was brilliant 

Sneaky Oliver

I have a question for you gaymers! I bought my switch last Christmas to play Pokemon SV but i used to see a lot of people praising Breath Of The Wild. As soon as I “finished” Violet, I wanted to buy BOTW but a friend of mine warned me there was a new game coming out soon.

Do you think it’s fine to skip BOTW and buy TOTK or does BOTW experience completely worth it?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Head Empty
40 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I have a question for you gaymers! I bought my switch last Christmas to play Pokemon SV but i used to see a lot of people praising Breath Of The Wild. As soon as I “finished” Violet, I wanted to buy BOTW but a friend of mine warned me there was a new game coming out soon.

Do you think it’s fine to skip BOTW and buy TOTK or does BOTW experience completely worth it?

It's worth it to play BOTW first. Not just for the story, but also because the gameplay progresses into TOTK really well. TOTK build upon a lot of the things that BOTW introduced, so it makes sense to start with the "original".

• Thanks 2

Karl
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I didn't like botw and played around 10 hours of it and I've just started the new one and it's like a completely new game really, didn't need to know anything going in to it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I didn’t play botw but I did watch complete playthroughs of the game when it first came out. There are recurring characters in the new game but story-wise they didn’t reference the old one too much. I can pick up on totk just fine without ever playing botw. My reason for not playing botw is that it’s a long ass game and totk is probably more than twice as long so I want to start on the latter ASAP.

• Thanks 1

alsemanche

This is gonna take forever to finish :air: Played for like 6 hours so far and I JUST got to hyrule :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1