đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Skrillex helped produced one of the best songs on Chromatica

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

This is just a reminder of one of the best songs from Chromatica, everyone say Thank you Skrillex :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Catnikko

I hope this isn't meant to be sarcastic :vegas:

because you spilled :traumatica:

also the visual he posted for it is such a serve

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Pennywise

me when I blatantly lie :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

tylerjs

So true, easily one of the best on Chromatica :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

AURAOFSHEISSE

Well he contributed the one good thing to that song:staymad:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

me when I blatantly lie :billie:

this has to be the most polarizing song in her discography, right? every time I see it mentioned positively, I feel like I'm going crazy 

Pennywise
42 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

this has to be the most polarizing song in her discography, right? every time I see it mentioned positively, I feel like I'm going crazy 

I don't think I will ever be able to understand how people like this... song, let's just say that. Like, it sounds like it came out of a fisher price my first song kit :franminervini:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy

Ma’am, lies

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LaFama

You're not wrong, Plastic Doll is definitely on the top 16 of the album :vegas:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

ALGAYDO

I constantly go between hating it and loving it, there is legit no middle ground for me lol Gaga, BloodInMyPoop, and Skrillex really did THAT hunny 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I want Gaga to make a Harley Quinn inspired, dark, industrial techno album with Skrillex, Tchami, Boys Noize, and BURNS with heavy drums and rock influences. 

I accidentally manifested Chromatica, so maybe I could accidentally manifest this album, too. (I’m half kidding by the way). 

Obobo

I think Plastic Doll will be one of those songs that fans years later will come to appreciate...especially if y'all get good headphones and taste...

It has one of the most honest and passionate vocal deliveries on the album. The lyrics are simple but can apply to layers upon layers of her life and career. It can be shallow as a song about her ex or can be deep as a self reflection on how she was built by the music industry to be this pop idol but in turn sold her humanity. As a listener we can understand Gaga's struggle by seeing similarities in our own lives, how we're forced to change and meld ourselves to fit into our jobs, relationships, etc.

Archived