💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

My Gaga SBHT Setlist (with commentary)

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I was inspired by Charli's recent thread and it got me wondering bout a possible 2nd halftime show for Lady GaGa in 2027. 

Lady Gaga Jump GIF by jjjjjohn

In an alternate universe it'd be planned out something like this - 

Setlist Medley -

(revamp opening using Coachella intro, but incorporates PI and LG7)

Applause 

Venus 

Alejandro/Judas 

-

Chromatica II/911 [TCB version]

Wednesday (Bloody Mary)

Replay 

New song (LG8?)

Marry the Night/The Edge of Glory (hybrid reverse rooftop edition)

The End.

lady gaga snl GIF

Side note - 

No ASIB songs are added due to them being Ally's. ROM was scrapped last minute. Gaga and her team make a deal to give Apple and Disney 40% off the Haus Labs profits it it means that her setlist can be extended to 15 minutes, not 13. Also the performance of "Edge of glory" goes viral everywhere cept the US, resulting in her re-releasing a new version of the mashup on LG8. It's win all round. Gaga then takes a 5 month nap after this performance and journeys on to the Olympics to find the One Piece.

Honestly though a 2nd halftime or even an Olympics sized concert would be ace! Go Gaga.

Lady Gaga Snl GIF

Monstermilo

if she did a second halftime i would want her to bring out guests, im impressed she did it herself in 2017, but i wanna see ariana for ROM, bradley for shallow, beyonce for telephone, blackpink for sour candy or maybe a new collab. 

gaga and rihanna were the only ones who did it solo, with gaga it worked but i think guests would really make it memorable. 

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

if she did a second halftime i would want her to bring out guests, im impressed she did it herself in 2017, but i wanna see ariana for ROM, bradley for shallow, beyonce for telephone, blackpink for sour candy or maybe a new collab. 

gaga and rihanna were the only ones who did it solo, with gaga it worked but i think guests would really make it memorable. 

If only Tony could perform, that’d make an interesting segment 

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

I don't think Bradley would ever do a live "Shallow" moment, unless it's pre-recorded.

And I dunno bout "Telephone" a second time hmm

ALGAYDO
Just now, Staryu17 said:

I don't think Bradley would ever do a live "Shallow" moment, unless it's pre-recorded.

And I dunno bout "Telephone" a second time hmm

He did it at Enigma and at the Oscars tho 

Starmie25
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

He did it at Enigma and at the Oscars tho 

Oh, I forgot bout dat :huntyga:

artpopulace

Gaga being in the the LA2028 Olympics is a high possibility and I think it's going to be Born This Way and Bad Romance, of course. But I can see Rain on Me (with Ariana) and Telephone (with Beyonce) are possible since it's going to be a showcase of US pop culture of all sorts. The telephone live duet will be the best thing US will do for the world in its history.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Jarvin
16 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Gaga being in the the LA2028 Olympics is a high possibility and I think it's going to be Born This Way and Bad Romance, of course. But I can see Rain on Me (with Ariana) and Telephone (with Beyonce) are possible since it's going to be a showcase of US pop culture of all sorts. The telephone live duet will be the best thing US will do for the world in its history.

In five years Born This Way is 18(!!!!?) years old. Imagine that. That's like... When you were a kid, what do you think about artists from twenty years ago? It felt so old and weird. Imagine kids seeing Lady Gaga performing Born This Way and go 'i really like old music' 

We are getting old... 

Starmie25
1 hour ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Gaga being in the the LA2028 Olympics is a high possibility and I think

How long do performers get at Olympics?

artpopulace
1 hour ago, Jarvin said:

In five years Born This Way is 18(!!!!?) years old. Imagine that. That's like... When you were a kid, what do you think about artists from twenty years ago? It felt so old and weird. Imagine kids seeing Lady Gaga performing Born This Way and go 'i really like old music' 

We are getting old... 

I thought you were kidding and had to double check. Oh my god, that's true! I think BTW will be performed because of its impact and I think America will want to highlight diversity in its ceremonies

30 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

How long do performers get at Olympics?

It depends on the structure of the show. I have not checked previous US olympics, but some countries go for a more cultural presentation in their ceremonies. Sometimes, they interject local artists, like Spice Girls in 2012. They had 2 songs, connected to UK's modern history. That is why I think Gaga will be tapped to perform Born This Way, to show diversity in the modern era.

But US can follow London 2012 Paralympics Closing route too with had Coldplay as a headliner. Closing ceremonies are more flexible, but with the high number of US music superstars (Beyonce and Taylor, Madonna, and more stars from other genres like rock and hiphop), I doubt they will do it.

Aside from Born This Way, they can also tap Gaga to do Jazz numbers for the early 20th century stuff. It all depends on the production and writing for the ceremonies... it's honestly a tough job to do since US has a lot of culture, history, and material to pull from. 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived