Lady_Gaga.jpg 8ae051bc67743589d8121f696dea5e6f.jpg
2015 China: Through the Looking Glass

21d240a9f2c494fbcad913d8af8817dd.jpg lady_gaga_met_gala.jpg
2016 Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology

lady-gaga-met-gala-2019-camp.jpg
2019 Camp: Notes on Fashion

whoresup

2016 for me. 

Controversial but I wasn’t a big fan of 2019, I don’t think the hot pink suits her and it was actually quite basic. 

dimitristhe

I can’t believe she was invited only 3 times. 2019 was iconic, 2016 is a hell of a look but lacks something imo. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

AURAOFSHEISSE
2 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

I can’t believe she was invited only 3 times.

She probably just didn’t go, Anna loves her

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Prigari

She was there 4 times. Performs in 2010 but skip red carpet cuz of stress performing in front of pers 

Maxine Puth

I’m inclined to say 2015 simply because we rarely see Gaga in looks like that (if at all). The other looks are great, but because of the themes they don’t offer too much new in terms of things we’ve seen her wear (outfit wise, because the hair and makeup are both pretty specific to the metgala). 

AntonTurnItUp

I can't believe she only attended the met 3 times :udidnt:

I always had an unpopular opinion about the 2019 look, loved de hair, makeup and performance but the dressing were a bit basic, I never liked this Brandon Maxwell creations, I felt for some reason that these were poorly made, maybe for the timing :icega: (specially the black #1 and pink #2)

2015 is my favorite so far, she was according to the dresscode and everything on the look was on point and those hair pieces emulating buda's head were just... :legend: loved that.

I liked 2016 too, it was cute and according to the dresscode, but it felt like an ordinary day street look she used to bring and not like a great red carpet look, but I understand this was too much comparing the sober looks she rocked during pre Joanne and Joanne era

Can wait for tomorrow and see if she will attend :flop:

tomsches

2019 was a huge spectacle but the outfits were underwhelming but then again everybody was going crazy with camp and she stood out for staying simple so I guess 2019

Oriane

2016 is too simple, 2019 is nice for the concept but the outfits themselves are simple too, 2015 is gorgeous.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

erfaan

2019 was iconic. It bothers me tho that she really hasn't had a truly shocking/iconic MET gala moment when so many of her street outfits are met gala worthy. 

I wish she re-wore the living dress in 2016 tbh

TAIPEI

i voted for 2015, because the theme was kinda fitting my cultures and her dress's designer alexander wang is taiwanese american.

fashion-2015-07-laday-gaga-met-gala-2015

actually her 2010's look was impeccable and flawless, still dont get why theres no full look of it 🤷🏻

img-best-dressed-lady-gaga_154705900059.

DcR1ERQV0AI0tLr.jpg

in addition, i really dont like 2019's look, it was too simple for her even the concept and 'performance' are amazing but still, too monotonous.

Archived