💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga - Le Monster rip crayon

Bradley

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

It's so pretty!

It took crap with stans but it's actually not a bad brand lol.

Ziggy
50 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It's so pretty!

It took crap with stans but it's actually not a bad brand lol.

The rebrand is really good tbh it isn’t reinventing the wheel but it’s in line with her personal marketing now and it’s been well reviewed across the board—especially those highlights or whatever. I actually loved the old glam attacks and haven’t tried these yet but if the new line is even better then work

tylertremallose
11 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The rebrand is really good tbh it isn’t reinventing the wheel but it’s in line with her personal marketing now and it’s been well reviewed across the board—especially those highlights or whatever. I actually loved the old glam attacks and haven’t tried these yet but if the new line is even better then work

My local Sephora said her foundation was the number one returned foundation for their store for 2022 

but I do enjoy the bronzer and highlights 

Ziggy
14 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

My local Sephora said her foundation was the number one returned foundation for their store for 2022 

I feel like that’s normal though. Like of all the things to return, I mean. Once you find a foundation that works you might give another a shot but if it doesn’t do better than your baby then that thing is OUT. I think other makeup products you can be more forgiving with keeping but foundation is a “you’ll use it often or you’ll never use it” type product 

Shipper
54 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I went to Sephora February and March and they were always sold out most of the bestseller shades for the foundation. I had to order my shade online after watching a few youtube videos of people with similar skin tone as me for the right shade. It really does feel so light and natural.  It blends so well and it is not cakey at alll. A little drop can go a long way. It isn't a party/ evening/ wedding makeup but more for everyday wear.  People who use full coverage makeup wont like it that much.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

tylertremallose
30 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I went to Sephora February and March and they were always sold out most of the bestseller shades for the foundation. I had to order my shade online after watching a few youtube videos of people with similar skin tone as me for the right shade. It really does feel so light and natural.  It blends so well and it is not cakey at alll. A little drop can go a long way. It isn't a party/ evening/ wedding makeup but more for everyday wear.  People who use full coverage makeup wont like it that much.

Sadly the foundation has been horrible for myself and everyone else I have had try it. Oddly super drying on one friend, but it breaks up like crazy on my face, no matter what methods I’ve tried 

I think my oily skin hates it 

Chromatography
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

Sadly the foundation has been horrible for myself and everyone else I have had try it. Oddly super drying on one friend, but it breaks up like crazy on my face, no matter what methods I’ve tried 

I think my oily skin hates it 

really? the foundation for me has been fantastic 

RAMROD

Oh, it returns? Thought they were discontinued when they did the rebranding. Glad to see it back, some people enjoy this lip crayons 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ashley
9 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

It’s returned often because people have a hard time matching their shade, the range is a bit confusing. Also anything that goes viral gets returned a lot, because while even if it’s a great product just because it’s viral doesn’t mean it’ll work for everyone.

Archived