COOOK 76,406 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Is Taika Waititi worthy of ha own Hottie thread? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
COOOK 76,406 Posted April 22, 2023 Author Share Posted April 22, 2023 My answer is... YES Edit: oop pit taglist Spoiler @ALGAYDO @InTheCloset @Nano @Kimmo @Frank Potion @LostBoyfriend @Magneto @Stupid Oreo @pachinko @Luv u Sum @Midnights Mayhem @sucker punch Let me know if you want to be added to the taglist of all pit related content Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLuna 12,732 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Wait, Taika Waititi is married to Rita Ora? I had no idea. He's cute af, so it's a yes from me. Also he's worked with Flight of the Conchords, which makes him even cooler in my book. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 I mean he's not like sexxxxyyyy but he's hot, I'd marry him if he was an angel to me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,278 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 They way he might also into feet, oh my (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
COOOK 76,406 Posted April 22, 2023 Author Share Posted April 22, 2023 1 minute ago, RAMROD said: They way he might also into feet, oh my Feet taglist: Spoiler @InTheCloset @Frank Potion @ALGAYDO @deactivated001 @Poltergeist @Cameltoe Chariot @Magneto Let me know if you want to be added to the taglist of all feet related content. Also- Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 I'm way too shocked about Taika Watiti being married to Rita Ora to form an opinion If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,891 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 he looks like he has something long n thick so approval given #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 He's 47 but looks like he's in his 60s so Pass Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 I’m not saying I hate it, but definitely not my type Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Not my kinda tea but I wouldn't resist. I'd nibble why lie. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,517 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 is it him on the cover of Rita's new album? Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 He’s very much my type Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,638 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 You know gagadaily likes white twinks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,840 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Never mind I misunderstood someone's comment. She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.