LateToCult 42,254 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 The taste was meh. The sh*t afterwards was intense. I bought it again today because I’ve been constipated and was curious if it could help me…it did. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lumiere 5,939 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 A really good combo for constipation. #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Jamie Lee's next gig incominggggg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,170 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 I was curious but on the femce, until I tried it. I actually enjoyed it. Hope it is not limited run (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KillerMonster 2,361 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 This just sounds like a bad idea. Don’t play with me, it just hurts me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babba the Hutt 453 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 For what purpose? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sylvia Browne 2,731 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 Starbucks batistas will have a field day. 💛 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 This is so funny, i’m from the Uk and my friend said they were going to put olive oil in coffee over in the US or something, and i didn’t believe him this must be so bad for you https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nightadieu 4,531 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 not to be that person but it’s called a bulletproof coffee and is incredibly healthy. It’s a boost of energy for your body and brain, helps you be more focused and is great for anyone that wants to lose weight as it makes you feel full and supports your body in burning fat. It’s usually made with butter or coconut oil but olive should work too! I’ve only tried those two options but it doesn’t alter the taste of the coffee aus much as you’d expect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted April 22, 2023 Author Share Posted April 22, 2023 11 minutes ago, nightadieu said: not to be that person but it’s called a bulletproof coffee and is incredibly healthy. It’s a boost of energy for your body and brain, helps you be more focused and is great for anyone that wants to lose weight as it makes you feel full and supports your body in burning fat. It’s usually made with butter or coconut oil but olive should work too! I’ve only tried those two options but it doesn’t alter the taste of the coffee aus much as you’d expect The oil coagulated in my iced coffee so I had to stir it a lot to get it to dissolve again and then drank it fast. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,254 Posted April 22, 2023 Author Share Posted April 22, 2023 56 minutes ago, Bowman said: This is so funny, i’m from the Uk and my friend said they were going to put olive oil in coffee over in the US or something, and i didn’t believe him this must be so bad for you Caffeine + dairy + olive oil. This is the something unholy that Sam Smith was singing about. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benji 20,113 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 24 minutes ago, nightadieu said: not to be that person but it’s called a bulletproof coffee and is incredibly healthy. It’s a boost of energy for your body and brain, helps you be more focused and is great for anyone that wants to lose weight as it makes you feel full and supports your body in burning fat. It’s usually made with butter or coconut oil but olive should work too! I’ve only tried those two options but it doesn’t alter the taste of the coffee aus much as you’d expect I’ve had a bullet coffee before but it used butter instead of oil. I quite liked the butter one but I don’t think I could tolerate oil Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted April 22, 2023 Share Posted April 22, 2023 I'm gonna be a boomer about this and say what the **** So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.