đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"River" departs the Hot 100 after 4 weeks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Auralegends
20 hours ago, 4th Street said:

I know im kinda going off on a rabbit trail here but did anyone here actually listen to Miley's new album all the way through? what did you think of it? I am happy that she got a hit with Flowers but the record is a huge step down in quality from Plastic Hearts in my opinion, its mostly forgettable filler with something decent here and there. I guess what I am trying to get at is that Miley really pushes this reckless bad girl image and yet nowhere is that image reflected in this extremely safe and generic sounding album, I got bored by the blandness and lost interest about 25 minutes in. She has talent and lots of potential yet never seems to use it to its full effect.

I think the album is ok, Plastic Hearts overall was the better album.

I really like River, Wildcard, Handstand and Thousand Miles (and Flowers). All the rest is filler

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenAteNine
On 4/18/2023 at 4:58 AM, AndiGaga said:

Rightfully so, its a song without rythm, without structure...

I dont feel this Miley era and i was sooo hyped in the beginning 🥲

Uhhh, pretty sure it has both of those things. :laughga:

RIP 9.

NATAH
23 hours ago, 4th Street said:

I know im kinda going off on a rabbit trail here but did anyone here actually listen to Miley's new album all the way through? what did you think of it? I am happy that she got a hit with Flowers but the record is a huge step down in quality from Plastic Hearts in my opinion, its mostly forgettable filler with something decent here and there. I guess what I am trying to get at is that Miley really pushes this reckless bad girl image and yet nowhere is that image reflected in this extremely safe and generic sounding album, I got bored by the blandness and lost interest about 25 minutes in. She has talent and lots of potential yet never seems to use it to its full effect.

the album is fantastic, not sure where the generic description is coming from because i'm yet to hear anything that sounds like Handstand out on the charts rn

wonder woman is the only generic, filler track

mother, what must i do?

Archived