Sasha Colby for Vogue

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

MOTHER or should I say G O D D E S S

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

weed

wowwww that is so major

Do you think they somehow did it since her crowning or it was prepared already? I can't imagine a whole Vogue spread done in.. 3 days. 

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, weed said:

wowwww that is so major

Do you think they somehow did it since her crowning or it was prepared already? I can't imagine a whole Vogue spread done in.. 3 days. 

I was thinking that, it's possible they shot all 4 of them for a release of the winner, unless it was a complete seperate thing and she would've had it either way

Actual patient

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, weed said:

wowwww that is so major

I’m gonna say looking at the other photos (like from the finale) it seems like vogue was there doing photography and then the actual thing was probably done super fast turnaround the day after. Weekend, yeah, but that’s business lol an interview like this definitely wouldn’t be hard to put together so fast and it was probably established that the winner would do the vogue interview so the girls already knew. And Vogue probably has questions ready for each girl to make it very turnkey for the writer.

that or they were always going to interview Sasha (would seem unlikely) and tweaked following her win (also unlikely since that would be bleeding a lot of time unnecessarily).

weed
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’m gonna say looking at the other photos (like from the finale) it seems like vogue was there doing photography and then the actual thing was probably done super fast turnaround the day after. Weekend, yeah, but that’s business lol an interview like this definitely wouldn’t be hard to put together so fast and it was probably established that the winner would do the vogue interview so the girls already knew. And Vogue probably has questions ready for each girl to make it very turnkey for the writer.

that or they were always going to interview Sasha (would seem unlikely) and tweaked following her win (also unlikely since that would be bleeding a lot of time unnecessarily).

The confusing part for me is "what would winning mean for you" so it was definitely conducted before she won.. so Idk! Perhaps they did 2 interviews (since the top 2 was ready) and released the Sasha one.

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, weed said:

The confusing part for me is "what would winning mean for you" so it was definitely conducted before she won.. so Idk! Perhaps they did 2 interviews (since the top 2 was ready) and released the Sasha one.

That’s what I’m thinking was the case; like they had the crew at the finale, they caught the elimination and then over last week did the photoshoot.

hope anetra got to keep those photos damn :ladyhaha:

Reality

She is truly one of the best winners of the franchise. I know some people like to dismiss her because "Oh well, she was already famous before so her win was basically guaranteed". Yeah she was already well known, but she completed dominated the competition and earned her way into getting that crown. I NEED HER ON THE NEXT ALL WINNERS SEASON ASAP 

🃏🖤👹

Benji
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

She is truly one of the best winners of the franchise. I know some people like to dismiss her because "Oh well, she was already famous before so her win was basically guaranteed". Yeah, she was already well known, but she completed dominated the competition and earned her way into getting that crown. I NEED HER ON THE NEXT ALL WINNERS SEASON ASAP 

Tbh I hope she replaces RuPaul when the time comes.  She’s just 10/10 drag excellence.

This is so big!!  Good for her, I support her so much.  She seems like such a genuine person and is beyond talented.  I hope she takes the Ru Paul reigns when the time comes.

LaLuna

I may not be as obsessed with Sasha as most people are (personally I was Team Anetra), but there's no denying she's the definition of a drag superstar. She truly elevated the competition with her drag, her talent and most of all, her lovely personality. And unlike some other well-established queens who've competed before her, she 100% lived up to her reputation.

LG666
2 hours ago, weed said:

wowwww that is so major

well, the result was obvious from day 1, Ru didn't hide it very well.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, LG666 said:

well, the result was obvious from day 1, Ru didn't hide it very well.

Ru never hides it well. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

BornAsUnic0rn

Still at a loss of words. Sasha’s win was important and historic in so many ways. What a way to end the (unexpectedly) most political season of drag race yet. I can’t wait to see what she will deliver in years to come.

An industry veteran that‘s just starting to take over the world and you can tell she was always prepared for this moment. 

Archived