Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes responds to complaints that she’s developing AI instead of releasing music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

grimes-new-music-1681650179.jpg
Grimes recently announced that she “trained an AI version of me and she fell in love with our friend who trained her”. 
The AI clone comes from an initiative created by Grimes, Scott Fisher, and Koto Murai called “ELF.TECH” which focuses on the future of artificial intelligence, music, augmented reality, art, and gaming.

Grimes was also recently announced as a keynote speaker at IMS Ibiza, the international EDM summit, where she’s set to talk about NFTs and the metaverse.

She teased projects called Book 1 and Faeries C_m First, but back in January Grimes tweeted that music was more a “side quest” now. That was a few months after she tweeted that her “album is done we’re mixing.”

The latest dispatch in Grimes music comes with another couple of tweets, sent in response to some fans asking where her new music was. 
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Idk I respect her perspective. She never really seemed like the typical pop artist anyway so I never expected her to always follow the same formula for album releases. She’s doing what she finds most intellectually stimulating and I love that for her 

NATAH

i hate the direction her career is going, she's one of the most interesting people in music right now but she's ignoring all of that to focus on some fad trend :fail:

mother, what must i do?

Helxig

God I hate what she's become. How did she turn into this from who she used to be? Or was who she used to be just an act all along?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AURAOFSHEISSE
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i hate the direction her career is going, she's one of the most interesting people in music right now but she's ignoring all of that to focus on some fad trend :fail:

If you think AI is a fad or trend you have another thing coming girl

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

NATAH
18 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

this spike in popularity is a trend that will die soon and i can't wait bc i'm sick of seeing all this AI art trying to be peddled at something cool

mother, what must i do?

RahrahWitch
46 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

It's a real thing but the current trends are incredibly misleading on what and how the tech works. We're nowhere close to being able to make "AI clones" that can think and create things by themselves like she claims.

Blah blah blahhhhh

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

GRIMEZSZ

You guyz don’t be so dramatic i literally being myself I’ve always being this way with my music.

maybe y’all need to remember the gap between art angels and Miss Anthropocene:awkney:

Enjoy Fly To You with miss caroline :bon:

GoldenEmperor

She is annoying, pretentiocious and does not have work ethic at  all. She is lazy and dont respect her fans and people who believe in her. I have disliked all her music and stop following her after her nazi ****.

GRIMEZSZ
1 hour ago, GoldenEmperor said:

She is annoying, pretentiocious and does not have work ethic at  all. She is lazy and dont respect her fans and people who believe in her. I have disliked all her music and stop following her after her nazi ****.

Keep hating babez

7 hours ago, NATAH said:

AI is not a fad trend, its mind blowing that our society managed to invent something like AI and it can and will crucially change humanity in some really positive aspect, literally could replace labour and could help us reach to have a universal income if done right. There are so many positive aspects of it that can contribute to the world around us and is already doing. So definietely not a fad trend.

Archived