💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Which Gaga song should I mix next?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

**** This might be in the wrong spot, but it wasn’t letting me make a thread in the DL media forum….

Hello all!! I’m franken’mixes on YouTube and I’ve been getting to make mixes again with my life going smoother and I wanted to get some feedback! Here’s the link to my channel, if you go to community posts I’ve made a poll between which extended version of BTW tracks I should post next, vote if you could! I have these three pretty much ready to go so I’m excited to post any of them!

https://youtube.com/@frankenmixes

Also, here are some of my favorite vids I’ve made!

Also if you’d like a download link for any of these videos or anything on my channel, please let me know! :heart:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
48 minutes ago, NATAH said:

all of them!

I think you’ve commented on a few of my threads about my YouTube uploads and I just wanna say thank you for listening! :heart:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

NATAH
16 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I think you’ve commented on a few of my threads about my YouTube uploads and I just wanna say thank you for listening! :heart:

i'm aaaaalways a sucker for fan made remixes/reimaginings of gaga's songs! i always prefer them to the official remixes she releases

mother, what must i do?

Bonkers
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

all of them!

this.  And in different genres for each. 

Get to work bitch

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I went with Hair, but Teeth would also be amazing! 

I really like your MJH x Your Age mix! It sounds like it would be a really fun beat saber map tbh :bradley:

Archived